MAC Blue Nectar June 2nd/ June 9th 2016

Mayanas

I have Thursday off I am going to see this collection personally. I said Skip but I want to go to the movies and obviously my eyes always look at Mac/Macy's/ Sephora, NYX and Ulta . :/

leonah

I hope not that would mean a increase here aswell its already 19,50 euro's. When I bought my bought my first mac in 2011 the sales person told me its just above loreal when it comes to price :rolleyes:

I have asked my nearest MAC office in Sweden and they told me that they didn't know anything about a higher price increase for us here (probably since we already pay much more than the US) for now. but they don't really know much overall so you never know.. but I hope not since our price over the sea is soo much higher already (even without the tax). maybe MAC are trying to increase the price to "our" (eu/scandinavia/uk) level soon..

Mac-Guy

I have asked my nearest MAC office in Sweden and they told me that they didn't know anything about a higher price increase for us here (probably since we already pay much more than the US) for now. but they don't really know much overall so you never know.. but I hope not since our price over the sea is soo much higher already (even without the tax). maybe MAC are trying to increase the price to "our" (eu/scandinavia/uk) level soon..

The price increase for Europe is just around the corner. Unfortunately.

stirfryedshana

Just got my Sweet Venom and Lured In in the mail, can't wait to try them on! Still yearning for Ablaze, Courting Seduction, and Give In...I think I can live without Invite Intrigue since it's pretty similar to Have Your Cake.

OctoberViolet

I should be receiving my Lured In tomorrow if nothing happens with UPS and the weather. I can't wait. Has anyone bought Lured In? Is it a nice purple? Tx.

lyseD

Just got my Sweet Venom and Lured In in the mail, can't wait to try them on! Still yearning for Ablaze, Courting Seduction, and Give In...I think I can live without Invite Intrigue since it's pretty similar to Have Your Cake.

Two I am interested in. Please post swatches if you have the time.

ARmakeupjunkie

Yes, the price increase does suck but like you, they are my favorite lipsticks and I will always buy them over other brands.

B

Buffy89

Yes, the price increase does suck but like you, they are my favorite lipsticks and I will always buy them over other brands.

Dito. I'm feeling like a smoker who's complaining about the price increase in cicarettes, lol. But I do prefer Mac over any other brand.

lilinah

My to-test list is the purples :)
Courting Seduction
Lured In
^ these two ^ reminded me of colors from the 2011 Quite Cute collection, but those lipsticks were pretty sheer... and i'd forgotten that Candy Yum Yum came out in that collection, too, because it's a color i'd never wear.

Lust Extract - because of course i need another deep blue-violet purple

And:

Give In - looks so different in different people's swatches! Must see IRL
Sweet Venom - this reminds me of Flamingo from a few years ago, but may be brighter IRL, so i'll probably skip

Latest posts