MAC Blue Nectar June 2nd/ June 9th 2016

Myth

Just received my Riot House delivery and the color is SO much better than Strip Poker on me lol! I do intend to get P&P lip though lol but still it's the perfect Summer sorbet type of fun color. The matte formula is soooooo comfortable and I love that it won't melt off in the hot weather

montREALady

[h=4]FEATURED OFFERS[/h][h=5]15% OFF FOR NATIONAL BEST FRIEND'S DAY![/h][FONT=tstar_mono_roundregular][FONT=tstar_mono_roundbol]USE CODE: MAC15 AT CHECKOUT & RECEIVE 15% OFF ALL ORDERS.* EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE.[/FONT]

*Offer valid through 11:59 PM FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 2016 on orders shipping to U.S. & Canadian addresses only. Enter offer code MAC15 at checkout to receive 15% off your order at maccosmetics.com & maccosmetics.ca. Cannot be redeemed at MAC free-standing stores, MAC counters in department stores or partner doors. Not applicable to MAC Pro members or Estee Lauder Companies employees. Offer does not include the purchase of VIVA GLAM, gift cards; egift cards; sales tax; shipping and handling; items noted as not eligible; items that are not in stock at the time of purchase; pending purchases or purchases made prior to the start of the offer or after the offer ends. Offer applies to authorized purchases only. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.[/FONT]

OctoberViolet

Thank you for this. I wish the new POP lippies would be online so I can take advantage of this offer.

FEATURED OFFERS

15% OFF FOR NATIONAL BEST FRIEND'S DAY!

[FONT=tstar_mono_roundregular][FONT=tstar_mono_roundbol]USE CODE: MAC15 AT CHECKOUT & RECEIVE 15% OFF ALL ORDERS.* EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE.[/FONT]

*Offer valid through 11:59 PM FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 2016 on orders shipping to U.S. & Canadian addresses only. Enter offer code MAC15 at checkout to receive 15% off your order at maccosmetics.com & maccosmetics.ca. Cannot be redeemed at MAC free-standing stores, MAC counters in department stores or partner doors. Not applicable to MAC Pro members or Estee Lauder Companies employees. Offer does not include the purchase of VIVA GLAM, gift cards; egift cards; sales tax; shipping and handling; items noted as not eligible; items that are not in stock at the time of purchase; pending purchases or purchases made prior to the start of the offer or after the offer ends. Offer applies to authorized purchases only. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.[/FONT]

stirfryedshana

So used the 15% off to order Courting Seduction and Ablaze instead of using it towards next month's cell phone bill. I have a severe problem lol. Noticed MAC isn't on ebates now? Maybe just for the whole 15% off thing?

montREALady

Thank you for this. I wish the new POP lippies would be online so I can take advantage of this offer.
You're welcome. I was hoping TenderTalk would launch tomorrow so we can use it but then remembered seeing the 16th.

So used the 15% off to order Courting Seduction and Ablaze instead of using it towards next month's cell phone bill. I have a severe problem lol. Noticed MAC isn't on ebates now? Maybe just for the whole 15% off thing?
OMG you're kidding?:rolleyes:

ARmakeupjunkie

Cell phone...lipstick...cell phone...lipstick?! Yes, I think I could go without my cell phone for a month! LOL! Besides, you cannot miss out on a 15% sale for MAC! This is only the second time I ever remember them doing a discount on their website.

stirfryedshana

Cell phone...lipstick...cell phone...lipstick?! Yes, I think I could go without my cell phone for a month! LOL! Besides, you cannot miss out on a 15% sale for MAC! This is only the second time I ever remember them doing a discount on their website.

I'm not regretting it one bit lol!

Rinstar

OK well I changed my mind... I do want Intoxica, not By Special Order! Going to order with the 15%, just wondering if Intoxica needs any friends for the long journey home ;)

GreenEyedAllie

The only one I'm still considering is Intoxica, but given how close it appears to be to Bite Beauty Kir Royal and 012, I really don't need it....ugh...15% off.....ugh.....

Tarabotti

OK well I changed my mind... I do want Intoxica, not By Special Order! Going to order with the 15%, just wondering if Intoxica needs any friends for the long journey home ;)

Come on , you don't want Intoxica to be all alone- it's a long scary trip from MAC to your house. ;):D

thefbomb

I wasnt going to get anything because i have a lot of pinks, I was interested in Sweet Venom because the swatches stirfryedsha posted made me want it. I was/am afraid it'll look like crap but the 15% helped convince me to try it (and Dynamo lip liner). if it looks horrendous on me I'll give it to my sister, she'd rock it well

also, the store i went to was even busier than usual, must be the discount

luvlydee

I ended up getting Lured In and its just not working for me. It applied great though but I would have to work too much to make it look flaterring on my dark pigmented lips

bulbasaur359

Got sweet venom and breathing fire today. I know bf is similar to be silly but couldn't resist. Haven't swatched yet but be silly looks to have more purple. Been really into these kinda pinks lately. I hope more swatches show up online for this collection.

elegant-one

:rofl::type: Stupid 15%...I joined the I NEED Intoxica crowd! And I also got Give In. I swatched both tonight & they were really pretty.

Latest posts