MAC Blue Nectar June 2nd/ June 9th 2016

pinkcrush

Am I the only one not blown away by this collection??? I mean don't get me wrong there r pretty colors but I'm guaranteed 2 have a dupe for all the lipsticks aside from one. And what's with this micro-shimmer in a few of the supposed mattes??? I won't lie Invite Intrigue caught my eye but so did Orchid Slipper from the Transformed collection... OS's tester was missing and I just couldn't decide between the two of them so I just passed on both! I was loving II's dusty coolness :)

NaomiH

Am I the only one not blown away by this collection??? I mean don't get me wrong there r pretty colors but I'm guaranteed 2 have a dupe for all the lipsticks aside from one. And what's with this micro-shimmer in a few of the supposed mattes??? I won't lie Invite Intrigue caught my eye but so did Orchid Slipper from the Transformed collection... OS's tester was missing and I just couldn't decide between the two of them so I just passed on both! I was loving II's dusty coolness :)

I'm not blown away, they're beautiful shades but nothing I can't live without. I did however snag Intoxica because it's red and I have this compulsory need to buy all the reds. Lol

pinkcrush

I'm not blown away, they're beautiful shades but nothing I can't live without. I did however snag Intoxica because it's red and I have this compulsory need to buy all the reds. Lol
Im a red fan too and Intoxica is gorgeous but I have a few dupes... Invite Intrigue will be it for me!

BeautyFan55

No, I wasn't swayed by this collection either. I feel there are so many dupes to these colors out there. I like the Bangin Brilliant and Fashion pack colors better. I liked Lust Extract, but Punk Couture seemed more purple so I got that one.

stirfryedshana

Haven't worn Sweet Venom yet and am waiting on Courting Seduction and Ablaze, but I wore Lured In today and I loved it! This is a horrible picture bc I was out yardsaling and dying in the heat though lol.

CkrcGO2UgAAZ5jN.jpg

pinkcrush

No, I wasn't swayed by this collection either. I feel there are so many dupes to these colors out there. I like the Bangin Brilliant and Fashion pack colors better. I liked Lust Extract, but Punk Couture seemed more purple so I got that one.
Lust Extract although a gorgeous shade, has micro-shimmer! A pass for me although it may wear better than Punk Couture unless they have reformulated since its first release...

soonari

Count me in the Intoxica club as well! Took me the longest time to justify buying it though as I have 3 MAC dupes for it (All Fired Up, Dangerously Red and Relentlessly Red all look pretty similar to me), 2 of which are new and never worn! But MAC15 won in the end lol. I also ordered Ablaze and Sweet Venom (and 4 other lipsticks :smashfreak:). Can't wait to receive them!

CCKK

Another vote for BBQ- hippychic823. I love it ad I wear it with High Energy liner. BBQ is one of my favorites and I am not an orangey girl. Also, thank you for asking your question o what works well with NC 35-40 skin cause I too was unsure with Intoxica but not anymore. Sweetyellow loving that Bal and the lipstick. Going to have to pick this up now. Might even pick up an extra BBQ.
o
t
h
e
r

ARmakeupjunkie

I picked up 4 of the lipsticks because I'm a lipstick whore and that's what I do. While I love Intoxica, it's not red on me, it's pink. I had to double check the label and make sure I put on the right lipstick this morning. LOL! But, that's not unusual for raspberry reds to be pink on me. I have not noticed the micro shimmer but it's a matte on me.

NaomiH

Haha, so funny, I read what Naomi said and said "Skip" since I already have PR and barely wear it. My sis loves reds though so I'll tell her. She can buy a million whereas 2 are too many for me and I have more than that :rolleyes::p

I love reds!
I find it to be my most flattering shade and the one I feel best in so I buy it in excess. Lol
Except more orange reds,those never look how I want. :(

Latest posts