MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitzstephanie
Call me crazy, but I never touch my Redhead MSF anymore. I have no idea why ..

you crazy lady, you!
tong.gif
winkiss.gif

i love redhead - the perfect peachy glow!

iheartwarpaint

I was thinking of picking up the Blonde MSF based on reviews on MUA, but I don't really see anyone raving about it here. Should I still go for it? Please help this indecisive girl make a decision. The MSF's I have so far are Perfect Topping & Refined and I'm NC30. The ones I plan on getting today are Petticoat, So Ceylon and Blonde.

banana1234

Quote:

give it to me! i didnt buy it and have been sad ever since! LOL

TISH1124

Quote:

To be honest I don't think I have ever worn my Redhead or Blonde ...I am gonna have to pull them out and see why not
th_dunno.gif

Ode to Joy

I saw three people mentioning Femme - Fi in the "What is your all time favourite mac product?" thread and now I trying to decide if I really need that. On MUA I read it's a more intense version of shroom, but what does that mean? I think Shroom is the perfect color for me, I am afraid Femme - Fi might look too unnatural on me (NC15)?!

petitetamtam

Quote:

I am the same I was so excited about it at the beginning and now I have touched it maybe two times...whereas I use moonriver every day

Almost black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petitetamtam
I am the same I was so excited about it at the beginning and now I have touched it maybe two times...whereas I use moonriver every day

I was that excited about Moon river and I just keep looking at it and not using it.
greengrin.gif
I tried it only once.
greengrin.gif

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartwarpaint
I was thinking of picking up the Blonde MSF based on reviews on MUA, but I don't really see anyone raving about it here. Should I still go for it? Please help this indecisive girl make a decision. The MSF's I have so far are Perfect Topping & Refined and I'm NC30. The ones I plan on getting today are Petticoat, So Ceylon and Blonde.

I think Blonde is very nice indeed! The other ones you mentioned are also great - Perfect Topping, So Ceylon and Blonde being my most loved MSF's.

I on the other hand have been thinking forever now of getting Redhead MSF. If it's as good as the Blonde is, I should just get it. I passed it when it was at my counter because the MA said I don't need both Blonde and Redhead. Stupid me, I should've known I need them all!
greengrin.gif

TISH1124

^^ Blonde and Redhead are nowhere near similar.....Not sure if you need it but it very nice it is similar to Refined...I think there may be a swatch in the BBR swatch thread with comparisons

PinkBasset

Thanks Tish!
smiles.gif
It didn't cross my mind that it would be similar with Refined (that one I have), in that case I might not need it after all.

iheartwarpaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
I think Blonde is very nice indeed! The other ones you mentioned are also great - Perfect Topping, So Ceylon and Blonde being my most loved MSF's.

I on the other hand have been thinking forever now of getting Redhead MSF. If it's as good as the Blonde is, I should just get it. I passed it when it was at my counter because the MA said I don't need both Blonde and Redhead. Stupid me, I should've known I need them all!
greengrin.gif

Thanks! I ended up just getting So Ceylon and Petticoat. I think Blonde will still be there if I decide to go back and get it. My CCO doesn't seem to be all that popular over here. They've had a bunch of stuff from CoC, BBR, and MSFs forever. Oh well, more for me!
tong.gif

LMD84

it's a shame that blonde and redhead aren't wowing you guys as much anymore. i still love mine! in fact i wear thosse msf's more than i wear any of my blushers in my palette!

dreamer246

I prefer the Sugarsweet MSFs much more than these. Oh, and not forgetting Light Flush, Cheeky Bronze, and So Ceylon too.
love.gif