MAC By Request discussion

Shellcat

Jete for me as well.
eyelove.gif

Jete x 3 BU. LOL!

pocketmouse

I can't wait to try Jete and Moth Brown, now if only Solar White could get some more votes! I'm also super happy that CYY, Rocker, and Moxie are in the top three, hopefully they stay there, I'd love to buy all of them.

amynicolaox

Hopefully 3N gets momentum again.

Me too, I want 3N - I don't think that is has lost momentum, more so that the voting system has been abused, CYY & 3N increases are relative to how they were always going.. it's the other colours that miraculously shot up from behind b/c of this non once per day voting system lol

That said, I would like 3N and Moxie in the top two, I don't think CYY is that wearable, it's newer and can be swapped for still on MUA - Moxie looks like a better hot pink, it'd be silly to have two.

Richelle83

So let's keep the momentum going for CYY, Moxie, and Rocker!!! I'm going to keep voting, today wasn't the best day for me to vote now tomorrow is a different story!

Mac-Guy

Me too, I want 3N - I don't think that is has lost momentum, more so that the voting system has been abused, CYY & 3N increases are relative to how they were always going.. it's the other colours that miraculously shot up from behind b/c of this non once per day voting system lol

That said, I would like 3N and Moxie in the top two, I don't think CYY is that wearable, it's newer and can be swapped for still on MUA - Moxie looks like a better hot pink, it'd be silly to have two.

I just voted for 3N. I only vote once per day though, so my vote won't swing it.

erinmichelle87

I really wanted 3N too.. I think its stupid that people are abusing the voting system.. its not really fair..

amynicolaox

I really wanted 3N too.. I think its stupid that people are abusing the voting system.. its not really fair..
I agree it's unfair, its supposed to be the MAC By Request collection, by request of all consumers, not what a certain subset of people decided they wanted, not everyone has the time, or patience to sit and vote multiple times for hours in order to sway the vote. I think this collection could've been amazing and was a great idea, if only MAC had found a way to ensure people could only do the one vote per day, but it's been a bit spoiled IMO!

I'd rather have everyone vote the standard once a day as intended and let the chips fall where they may (even if all my faves didn't make it), but of course a lot of people don't share that motto! At the end of the day as much as I love it, I keep telling myself, it's just makeup, its not that serious :)

pemily

I just voted for 3N. I only vote once per day though, so my vote won't swing it.

I'm kinda with you on that one!!

for myself, I feel I will vote once a day.... If I vote millions of times and change the results then my eyes won't be opened to what the "real" most popular products are and I won't try anything out of the ordinary, once you have a big collection the satisfaction becomes finding new exciting out of the norm products.

In saying that I totally respect the ppl that want to vote lots and lots.... for me thats the way things are!

Indieprincess

I vote twice a day(text and via iPad) some times more when I remember to vote on my laptop so I know I'm breaking the once a day rule, but I does not really matter to me if people want to vote a lot and swing the votes as long as I can get my hands on CYY and Moxie. Rocker would be a nice bonus:)

Anitacska

You're only complaining because you want 3N. If it was leading you'd be perfectly happy (by the way it's back in the top 3).

The voting is perfectly fair and it results show the demand very well. People who want things more and want to do something about it get to have their choices. Also, don't think that 30,000 votes can be achieved by a handful of people, I can cast about 100 votes in 20 minutes or so, so it does take a long time to build up the votes, it can't be done by just a few people. There is a real demand there, we just help it along a bit.

I agree it's unfair, its supposed to be the MAC By Request collection, by request of all consumers, not what a certain subset of people decided they wanted, not everyone has the time, or patience to sit and vote multiple times for hours in order to sway the vote. I think this collection could've been amazing and was a great idea, if only MAC had found a way to ensure people could only do the one vote per day, but it's been a bit spoiled IMO!
I'd rather have everyone vote the standard once a day as intended and let the chips fall where they may (even if all my faves didn't make it), but of course a lot of people don't share that motto! At the end of the day as much as I love it, I keep telling myself, it's just makeup, its not that serious :)

Miss Dynamite

I think it is pretty ridiculous that so many selfish people are abusing the voting and not letting the better colors win. Seriously how many identical red and hot pink lippies or ugly brown eyeshadows do people need? I'd rather have some of the colors that are actually flattering and haven't been released 13806745643 times lately.

Anitacska

Who's to say what's the better colour? I think nude lipsticks are pointless. You think red and hot pink lipsticks are pointless. And as for Moth Brown and CYY, those have been the clear winners all along and I don't think any of us have been voting for those multiple times, I know I haven't, so there must be an awful lot of stupid people out there who all want the same crap you don't approve off.

I think it is pretty ridiculous that so many selfish people are abusing the voting and not letting the better colors win. Seriously how many identical red and hot pink lippies or ugly brown eyeshadows do people need? I'd rather have some of the colors that are actually flattering and haven't been released 13806745643 times lately.

Pinkdollface

The people like me that voted multiple times really want those items and we do spend a lot of time voting. So in my opinion if you are willing to spend so much time voting it is fair if a product ends in the top 3. I don't like being called out selfish. I think that's just rude to say. What do you know about me to call me that?

Latest posts