MAC Casual Colour Collection (Sept. 4, 2014)

LauraLara

I actually really like these! I already love using a cream blush for eyes lips and cheeks, and I think the CCs are more opaque than most cream blushes, so that's perfect for me :)

breatheonbeat

i'm probably going to get out for fun and keep it loose... maybe have a lovely day as well, but those kinds of colors can pull strangely on me. i actually recently read a blog post on have a lovely day, and the girl proclaimed it the best 'invisible pink,' in that it looked very natural. hm.

do you guys like these on the cheeks? i'm worried about allergic reactions, as usual, but i might pick up those other two because i love orange/peach colors.. (even though i feel like i should be artificially wildin' all fall because it's brown/berry for fall, i don't know.)

beautycool

i'm probably going to get out for fun and keep it loose... maybe have a lovely day as well, but those kinds of colors can pull strangely on me. i actually recently read a blog post on have a lovely day, and the girl proclaimed it the best 'invisible pink,' in that it looked very natural. hm. do you guys like these on the cheeks? i'm worried about allergic reactions, as usual, but i might pick up those other two because i love orange/peach colors.. (even though i feel like i should be artificially wildin' all fall because it's brown/berry for fall, i don't know.)
Hi Hun I wear mine on the cheeks I got your amusement from the playland Coll I love it on my cheeks very natural colour I may get more :)

LauraLara

Okay, I ordered the two darkest colors and they're not here yet, but here's a picture of me wearing one of the CCs from playland on my lips, cheeks and a little on forehead and chin. I actually really love CCs... I put lipgloss on over it obviously, I forgot how great they are (but I like all-in-ones and cream blushes). You know I always try to wear my cream blushes as lipstick but only the CCs are opaque enough. Also, I wish they had brought back the purple CC and the dark reddish one. Sorry I'm blabbering, I'm on my way to work and I was rudely awakened by a lawn mower at my window, so my brain isn't working yet, but I wore the CC to a party last night.

beautycool

Okay, I ordered the two darkest colors and they're not here yet, but here's a picture of me wearing one of the CCs from playland on my lips, cheeks and a little on forehead and chin. I actually really love CCs... I put lipgloss on over it obviously, I forgot how great they are (but I like all-in-ones and cream blushes). You know I always try to wear my cream blushes as lipstick but only the CCs are opaque enough. Also, I wish they had brought back the purple CC and the dark reddish one. Sorry I'm blabbering, I'm on my way to work and I was rudely awakened by a lawn mower at my window, so my brain isn't working yet, but I wore the CC to a party last night.
Hi Hun you look fab I have for your amusement playland I love it But I apply with clean fingers or finger But I can see little tiny hairs or dirt in the pot I hate it lol how can I clean it I try take out with my fingers but they are in the pot and I make it worse Any ideas x really bugs me and want to throw it out x thanks for any tips girls

LauraLara

Any ideas x really bugs me and want to throw it out x thanks for any tips girls
Thanks :) I know EXACTLY what you mean! I have an Illamasqua blush and a Stila blush that are both gross and hairy... I should NOT have used brushes with them EVER. No matter how many brushes are supposedly for cream products!!! I'm going to try using a cleansing wipe, like for makeup remover, and wipe off the top layer, I just don't want to take out too much product or mess up the product that's underneath that layer with the oil destroying wipes... But I can't think of a better option, since everything else is going to leave hairs behind... maybe a microfiber cloth from an unopened package? So far I don't have any hairs in my CC because I've been ridiculously careful after the last two disasters, but I'll let you know if the makeup remover wipes or microfiber work on the other two... Yeah I blend it out with a brush once it's on my face but I learned the hard way what I can and can't do with cream blushes :(

beautycool

Thanks :) I know EXACTLY what you mean! I have an Illamasqua blush and a Stila blush that are both gross and hairy... I should NOT have used brushes with them EVER. No matter how many brushes are supposedly for cream products!!! I'm going to try using a cleansing wipe, like for makeup remover, and wipe off the top layer, I just don't want to take out too much product or mess up the product that's underneath that layer with the oil destroying wipes... But I can't think of a better option, since everything else is going to leave hairs behind... maybe a microfiber cloth from an unopened package? So far I don't have any hairs in my CC because I've been ridiculously careful after the last two disasters, but I'll let you know if the makeup remover wipes or microfiber work on the other two... Yeah I blend it out with a brush once it's on my face but I learned the hard way what I can and can't do with cream blushes :(
Hi Hun : I have never used brushes with my cc colour Oohhhh I couldn't do that lol I think it was hair after I washed my hands and dried my hands with out new fluffy towels I don't know But I used my fingers always have done Sorry for late reply I'm at my mums and limited internet as have to keep turning 3G off x otherwise I use all my free data boo hoo :(

LauraLara

Hi Hun : I have never used brushes with my cc colour Oohhhh I couldn't do that lol I think it was hair after I washed my hands and dried my hands with out new fluffy towels I don't know But I used my fingers always have done Sorry for late reply I'm at my mums and limited internet as have to keep turning 3G off x otherwise I use all my free data boo hoo :(
No problem :) yeah I learn everything the hard way! I'm on a little road trip at the moment but I swear when I get home I'm going to be brave enough to FINALLY try cleaning my cream blushes!!! I really think the makeup remover wipe will work :) I hope...

beautycool

No problem :) yeah I learn everything the hard way! I'm on a little road trip at the moment but I swear when I get home I'm going to be brave enough to FINALLY try cleaning my cream blushes!!! I really think the makeup remover wipe will work :) I hope...
Hi chik road trip cool I cleaned mine with my mums tissue lol I used a lot But it done the trick There's no tiny small hairs in there now x:) well not what I can see It looks ok My tissue at home would of left bits in it But my mums one is softer and not bitty I thought ah this will do I love them I don't know why When you put them on with a finger you can spread where u like And put more on for more colour I love so easy and the best thing you cannot do nothing wrong with these Have u seen the cream colour for eyes think they have them on site now :) I really wanna get some cc But I'm waiting for the new colls lol I rather spend money on them :) Enjoy your trip Hun xxx

LauraLara

Here are two of the new perm CCs! (I included a bunch of other recent purchases because it's like 1 am and I want to go to bed, not take like three different swatch pics. From elbow to wrist it's: Photo lipstick Out For Fun CC Weekend Getaway CC Pearl Varnish Studio Eye Gloss Seasonably Peach CC (spring trend lip palette) Must Have Melon CC (spring trend lip palette) Bang On Red CC (spring trend lip palette) Spring Sensation CC (spring trend lip palette) Go Guava CC (spring trend lip palette) One To Watch CC (spring trend lip palette)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Any idea when these will finally launch in Germany/Europe? I feel like I'm waiting forever.