MAC Cosmetics Dame Edna Discussion Part II

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
I am planning to superglue all the stickers, so those babies are staying on!

GOOD IDEA!!
greengrin.gif

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
I am planning to superglue all the stickers, so those babies are staying on!

ooh, don't superglue your finger to the lipstick in the process..
th_LMAO.gif
That would suck, lol

Maybe a light coat of clear nailpolish would be a safer bet?
th_dunno.gif

Anyhow, I really loved Gladiola when I swatched it, but i havent tried it on yet. Will it look good with NW15/pinkish undertones?

dreamer246

I don't know, but supergluing my fingers to a lipstick tube doesn't sound that bad at all to me. I'm a lipstick girl and
mac_addict.gif
cutey.gif

Anyway I think Gladiola would look good on you! Its a cool-toned pink, so yeah, no worries.
smiles.gif

blindpassion

The only thing Im feeling in this collection is the possum nose lippie, but Im not buying anything from it. Im spending 100 on BBR so Im skipping this for that.

fafi

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
the b2m policy hasn't changed (except for adding products that you can get). nowhere does it say LE products can't be b2m'd for. it does say, in writing, that the only things excluded from b2m are VG items (on the b2m postcard that is handed to customers) and MES and pro refill pans (stated in the PKM). if they won't let you b2m for them, ask them to read to you where it says you can't get LE items, and then you tell them were it says what's excluded (the postcard and PKM).

i read your post. that's why in my post i said that someone had already mentioned the different order of shadows.

i just don't know why mac would use the pics that had them in the wrong order.

i guess you didn't read my post.
cutey.gif

the amount of product a counter gets it stock depends on how much LE stuff they sell (they aren't gonna send alot of stuff is the counter is slow to sell the stuff), and how much "credit" a location has. when locations RTV stuff, it gives them a "credit" that is used to get more product. if you're holding onto a lot of product and it isn't selling, you don't a lot of "credit" for product. each location gets different amounts of stuff.

I picked up Splendid today and it is gorgeous! Unfortunately, the MA said that she got an email saying that customers couldn't b2m for Dame Edna products because of the limited supply! I've b2m for LE products in the past and now this is the first time that I wasn't able to. There should be consistency with the policies for b2m at all stores.

LP_x

I've just bought Gladiola, Hot Frost and Splendid, along with some Chill l/g and some perm items. I soooo can't wait
th_DANCE.gif
It's my first haul in a loooooong time.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
One beauty product to a desert island?? Parrot!
heart.gif
lol.gif

We should start a thread about this! My desert island product would be satin taupe eye shadow.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
We should start a thread about this! My desert island product would be satin taupe eye shadow.

thmbup.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_x
Mine would be Dainty blush
th_drool.gif

Moxy!
crybaby.gif

I don't know yet what I would take to a desert island.
Probably Parrot because I would be to scared to leave it alone in my apartment. Susanne could be in its area....
lol.gif
winkiss.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Moxy!
crybaby.gif

Probably Parrot because I would be to scared to leave it alone in my apartment. Susanne could be in its area....
lol.gif
winkiss.gif

Indeed!!
winkiss.gif

lol.gif

LP_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Moxy!
crybaby.gif

lol.gif
winkiss.gif

th_LMAO.gif

Isn't Moxy's 2 weeks up yet?? It feels like aaaaaages since she was here. Selfish boyfriend of hers, stealing her away from us
lol.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_x
th_LMAO.gif

Isn't Moxy's 2 weeks up yet?? It feels like aaaaaages since she was here. Selfish boyfriend of hers, stealing her away from us
lol.gif

iagree.gif
I miss Moxy!
crybaby.gif

Latest posts