MAC Cosmetics Dame Edna Discussion Part II

darkbeauty27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin

Anyhow, I really loved Gladiola when I swatched it, but i havent tried it on yet. Will it look good with NW15/pinkish undertones?

I have the same coloring as you and Gladiola looks awesome on NW15 skin! It also looks pretty on NW20. Gladiola doesn't compete with my pink undertones at all.

Miss. Herzeleid

greengrin.gif
i got the Dame Edna Royal Tour (the purple one) pallet today.

I have only tested it on my hand so far but i am very excited to use it.

And by the way, the stickers havent caused me a single problem so far, lol. I dont get why people are so worried about it?
I didnt even realise they were stickers till i read this.

Sanayhs

Dude, my desert island product would be sunscreen. For something slightly less practical, I'd choose concealer. If you're talking coloured products only, give me my MUFE 207 lipstick.
smiles.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
This collection is so weird. :/

whatchu don't like about it bunny? its not the best collection in the world, but i like the shadows. i don't care for the lipsticks at all.

Rinstar

I have to say- the Wisteria shadows are a little cool for me (although I <3 them quite a lot), but Splendid l/g and Possum Nose Pink are really nice!
Like erine said, it might not be the most amazing collection EVER, but it is definitely worthwhile and fun!

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
whatchu don't like about it bunny? its not the best collection in the world, but i like the shadows. i don't care for the lipsticks at all.

I don't like them either...there is one girl at my counter that rocks the hell out of Gladiola, though. I am a lipstick WHORE and there is not one that I want...and I always find a reason to buy a new lipstick!
drools.gif

stv578

I was chatting with a really friendly MAC MA today, and she mentioned that the feeling was this collection was going to be big. But... at that counter it hasn't been doing all that well at all so far. Like it or hate it (or somewhere in between), it is a rather bright collection compared to so many others that have come out recently. I'm not crazy about it, but that's only because I'm not one to wear a lot of bright colours. I think the lippies are rather nice for bold shades and the glosses are really pretty and really not crazy bright at all actually.

MissAvocado

Does anyone know how Kanga-Rouge compares with Red She Said l/s? I have Red she Said and would like to skip Kanga-rouge. I purchased coral polyp l/s only from this collex.

GlamQueen21

My MAC order is finally shipped!!! I'm so happy!!! I cannot wait to get another Royal Tour eye trio and I'm going to give one to my sister since she likes purple eyeshadow.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAvocado
Does anyone know how Kanga-Rouge compares with Red She Said l/s? I have Red she Said and would like to skip Kanga-rouge. I purchased coral polyp l/s only from this collex.

See post below from AngelBunny
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBunny
Here is a Kange-Rouge vs. Red, She Said comparison. Livia asked me if they were similar on my blog, but I thought I would share with everyone.

Kanga-RougevRedSheSaid.jpg

Kanga-RougevRedSheSaidonLips.jpg

Kanga-Rouge has less pink in it ... but I actually like it better! They are really similar though ... so unless you are a compulsive MAC buyer (like me!) you really don't need both. HTH

LatinaRose

So no Pro discount and no B2M'ing on this collex right??? Ugh, I will FREAK if they do that for Hello Kitty!!!

abbyquack

So Sky Blue e/s (pro) is definitely a dupe for Wisteria e/s if anyone doesn't want to get the whole palette.

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose
So no Pro discount and no B2M'ing on this collex right??? Ugh, I will FREAK if they do that for Hello Kitty!!!

I called my FS MAC and they said yes to the discount. I really hope they don't do it to th e HK collection. That would really suck.

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
I called my FS MAC and they said yes to the discount. I really hope they don't do it to th e HK collection. That would really suck.

i don't understand why you can't get the discount online....i have gotten the discount for every other special packaging collection before...what's so different about this one? i don't have a FS Mac anywhere near me, so i've always order online...all i know is they better not do this with Hello Kitty
thmbdn.gif

AdlersMommy22

imng to kill someoen @ MAC... I placed my pro order yesterday morning @ like 7am my time... and the lady promised me she would have it shipped and delivered to me by today... well I just called this morning to get a tracking number and tracked it w/ fedex.... I called their customer service and they said that MAC made the label yesterday and sent the info to fed ex but MAC didnt even give it to fedex when they came to pick up their priority overnight packages yesterday.. im PISSED!

So im on the phone with customer service right now and they are walking over to the shippin department to make sure that the order did go through because according to MAC, it did..... wtf? So here i am on hold right now. ARGH.

im pisssssssed.. i just spent all morning depotting my eyeshadows because i ordered my first pro pallet....

anyway...

AND CORAL POLYP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i was soooo looking forward to it
ssad.gif

ETA: I guess they are going to refund me my $14... because it wont be here until tomorrow now
ssad.gif

Princesa Livia

ssad.gif
sorry to hear that adlersmommy... but you will still get your coral polyp though so its just a matter of time
smiles.gif
less than 24 hrs probs!
cutey.gif

Latest posts