MAC - Cult of Cherry Discussion

MAC_Whore

We just posted the info on the Cult of Cherry Collection.
winks.gif

Here's the place to dish. What do you think?

P.S. Remember this sneak peak from awhile back? This is part of the Cult of Cherry Collection:

MAC-LipglassinJampacked.jpg

Jampacked Lipglass

zabbazooey

Re: MAC Cult of Cherry Collection Discussion

All of the colors are too dark for my tastes. I think it may look a bit garish on me LOL
smiles.gif

Based on what I've seen so far, I'm not into this collection. I'm more of a brights kind of girl, so burgundies are always a bit boring to me. I'll probably pick up a few of the darker shadows for smoking, as well as maybe a lip glass or two for layering, but that's likely it.

Shimmer

Preliminary images look interesting and not at all like I would envision MAC's quads to look.
smiles.gif

Krasevayadancer

I am a quad junkie here. I think the colors look rich, and pigmented, and beautiful! Not a fan of the promo image, but that won't stop me from getting all the quads. Mac has done 3 quad collections before, right?

MAC_Whore

This is unbelievably hot! I love the promo, love the name and love what I see of the products. Haulis maximus.

boudoirblonde

YES! I have been searching for another perfect purple nailpolish!
I think I will love this collection - eekkkk!

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
This is unbelievably hot! I love the promo, love the name and love what I see of the products. Haulis maximus.

Well you were exactly right when you said if Mattenes made a reappearance it would be in the Fall!
yes.gif

So Shadowy Lady is being discontinued from the perm line?
ssad.gif

makeba

this collection interests me becuz of the darker colors. looks interesting!

twilightessence

Some of those quads look beautiful. And I sooo want that purple nailpolish! LOL Good thing its in September when schools back in session. (I work at the high school LOL).

Nelly711

This collection looks really nice. Definetely a lot of WOC friendly colors. I'm excited.

damsel

hooray! for quads

i am so going to be all over the one w/ the green (tempting quad, i believe). spiced chocolate also sounds/looks good.

shadowy lady quad aka the one w/ deep truth, not so much...

lsperry

This is so exciting....So many lovely colors/quads.....This may be the collection that puts a serious dent in my wallet!!

kobri

Not sure yet. i need to see more images/swatches. I am so pale with dark hair that dark makeup gives that vampire feel.

Latest posts