MAC - Cult of Cherry Discussion

CantAffordMAC

Re: MAC Cult of Cherry Collection Discussion

I'm soooo glad to see something else that I don't love. Damn, I must ask, how do you specktra ladies get this information soooo fast? We know what's coming out before MAC even decides to produce it
th_roll1.gif
Its good, because soon we'll be able to budget for years in advance.

So I don't really like the promo picture but whatever. i like the name of this collection though....its unique. I hate dark lips (I'm pretty sure I have to mention this everyday, it seems that way doesn't it?). So none of the dark lips would ever be a question for me....I don't like it, I don't buy it. But I like the sound of some of the shadows.

I'm the opposite of most of you guys....Quads intimidate me. Theres a reason for it, but we won't go there because its silly. But I'll have to wait until i see swatches, of course. So this is a cool collection, and I will end up buying just a few things.

Its funny...after all these collections that I'm just buying a "few things" from I'll still end up spending my life away
lol.gif

Ms. Z

This collection sounds
drools.gif
de-li-cious! I will definitely save my $ for this one (luckily almost nothing from the Summer collections appeals to me).

KTB

Oh thanks god I don't care about this collection at all!!!

newagetomatoz

I'm not sure how I feel about the lippies, but those quads sound absolutely yummy!

purrtykitty

I like the purple polish and I may get one or two of the lip items, but other than that...I'm just not feeling this collection.

redecouverte

i think i might pass on this collection
maybe a quad if i see pictures and the browns are different from the ones that i have

-moonflower-

I love the name and promo pic!
It all looks good, except maybe the lipsticks, I'm not a big fan of dark lips on me.
Guess I'll be broke for September...
greengrin.gif

darkishstar

I WANT the Spiced Chocolate quad! It sounds amazing!
Cherry Blossom L/g, Rich and Ripe L/g

None of the lipsticks. Other than the repromotes/perm, they seem really vampy. Not stuff I'm into.

christineeee_

looks like i can finally save some money
smiles.gif
the quads sound amazing though!

minakokanmuri

aaaah, what is mac trying to do to us?! sooo many gorgeous collections...going to be dirt poor for christmas....

minakokanmuri

i wish there was cute special packaging with tantalizing cherries on it...oh well.

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakokanmuri
i wish there was cute special packaging with tantalizing cherries on it...oh well.

Oh, that would have been so cute! Like a little cherry decal/screen thing next to the MAC logo. Oh so delish!

gigglegirl

is there hope that maybe they would bring out a coloured mascara or two? I really want to try a dark red/cherry one and I think this collection would suit!

Has mac ever done coloured mascara before like black cherry? purple?

nikki

I'm definitely not feeling this collection so far

winterwonder

Eh, I'm glad I'm not lemming too much of this collection just yet since the pigments based on this collection will all be mine no matter what.

The quads are on my list though. I'll have to wait for better pictures and descriptions but I know I'll end up with at least one. The purple nail polish looks pretty too so we'll see. =)

clotheswhore

I'm feeling one of the quads, but that's it! Yay, my wallet just rejoiced!
th_DANCE.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
is there hope that maybe they would bring out a coloured mascara or two? I really want to try a dark red/cherry one and I think this collection would suit!

Has mac ever done coloured mascara before like black cherry? purple?

That sounds yummy! I wish they had one coming out with this collection

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
...has mac ever done coloured mascara before like black cherry? purple?

They have. They used to be in the regular line. I have pics somewhere. I'll look and post it for you.
smiles.gif

stv578

This just might be the first collection that I completely pass on, not necessarily a bad thing! The colours just aren't me, but I do love mattenes.