MAC - Dare To Wear Discussion

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
thanks for the well wishes everyone. something funny showed up on an xray and i have to have a biopsy of my jaw. fingers crossed its nothing serious. thank goodness for drugs!!!

Oh, poor Erin! I'm so sorry to hear that, but I hope that it goes well and that it isn't too serious!

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:
thanks for the well wishes everyone. something funny showed up on an xray and i have to have a biopsy of my jaw. fingers crossed its nothing serious. thank goodness for drugs!!!

Erin I hope everything goes okay! I hope it isn't anything serious. All my best wishes!!

peachsuns

Erin, good luck with your surgery! Hope it's nothing serious!
heart.gif
th_hug.gif

liba

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
^^ Looks like that blog has been deleted.
th_dunno.gif

Slap the title of the link into Google and view Cached. The photo and all the text shows up!

laylalovesmac

Can I just reiterate how excited I am for this collection? I don't know why it isn't getting more buzz... The eyeshadows are
drools.gif

I guess the lipglasses aren't as exciting, but the eyeshadow colors! AHHH! Maybe I just love them because I love bright colors, but seriously, OMG! I can't wait to finally get my hands on Going Bananas. And the blue Zingy, is absolutely amazing
yes.gif
I don't know why, I seem to be the only one, but Sassy Grass doesn't do anything for me.
cry.gif
I'll have to see swatches, I guess.

Nervously waiting for Erin's update at the end of the month- I really want to scream, actually.
tong.gif

Susanne

Quote:
thanks ladies. i'll keep ya'll posted on what's what.

Thank you, Erin. I wish you all the best!!
th_hug.gif

Liya2007

Quote:

I hope everything will be fine Erin. Sending you the best of wishes ... Please keep us updated.

cno64

Quote:

I don't know the details of your situation, but last summer when I had my wisdom teeth removed, I was told that cysts in the jaw area are very common, so that might be what you have.
But, still, it's a good idea to find out exactly what the "something funny" is, so that it can be dealt with promptly.
Keep us updated, please!

PinkBasset

I'm wearing Aqua today and I can't rave enough about it, it's so smooth and pigmented - a pleasure to work with!
love.gif

silentstorm143

Hope everything turns out fine Erin good luck.
I am dying for Dare to Wear to come out!!! I am counting down the days. I want almost all the eye shadows and I pray I can get my hands on Going bananas with all the hype I am seriously afraid its going to sell out before I can get one. July 29th cant come fast enough.
smiles.gif

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Can I just reiterate how excited I am for this collection? I don't know why it isn't getting more buzz... The eyeshadows are
drools.gif

I guess the lipglasses aren't as exciting, but the eyeshadow colors! AHHH! Maybe I just love them because I love bright colors

I love bright colors, but I just don't do them as eyeshadows.
I love the look of super bright blush, applied lightly with a good brush, and I also love bright lips, especially for summer.
But bright eyeshadow makes my naturally bright green eyes show up this muddy, nondescript non-color.
Shades like Shale(a recent purchase), on the other hand, make them POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP!
So I think I'll stick to neutrals on eyes, at least ...

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentstorm143
Hope everything turns out fine Erin good luck.
I am dying for Dare to Wear to come out!!! I am counting down the days. I want almost all the eye shadows and I pray I can get my hands on Going bananas with all the hype I am seriously afraid its going to sell out before I can get one. July 29th cant come fast enough.
smiles.gif

Has this date been confirmed?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Has this date been confirmed?

Yes, Audrey - Erin will have update June 29th and we will get news and swatches June 30th
thmbup.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Yes, Audrey - Erin will have update June 29th and we will get news and swatches June 30th
thmbup.gif

yes.gif
which is very awesome news indeed! only a couple of weeks to wait!
smiles.gif

monter

Right.. Erin is going to update on June 29, but silentstorm said July 29. That hasn't been confirmed as a release date, has it?