MAC - Dazzle Lash Discussion

Sabrunka

Hmm I was gonna get this but the brush seemed too tiny and as if it would clump... Maybe I'll give it a shot.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrunka
Hmm I was gonna get this but the brush seemed too tiny and as if it would clump... Maybe I'll give it a shot.

no clumping. its a lengthening and separating mascara.

MACLovin

^yeah, I agree.. it's definitely among the least clumping mascaras I've used! I actually really like the brush the way its tapered. I can reach all the lashes in the outer corners and that seems to open my eyes up.

If you're in the market for a mascara I would def. give it a shot.
thmbup.gif

GlamQueen21

I really want to try the mascara! I heard it's less clumpy and makes your lashes longer. It somewhat reminds me of the Maybelline XXL Extensions mascara.

nursee81

How does this mascara compare to Diorshow. I love Diorshow, but I am running out and I really hate to pay 25 again. Help please.....

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
How does this mascara compare to Diorshow. I love Diorshow, but I am running out and I really hate to pay 25 again. Help please.....

Dazzle Lash is nowhere near as good as Diorshow, IMO. MAC's most comparable mascara would be Plushlash.

perfect010

I have tried dazzle lash and i really like it. Its not a fave or anything to where i have to have it, but its perfect for bottom lashes, or those lashes that are small and hidden that u cant get with any other mascara.
smiles.gif

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Dazzle Lash is nowhere near as good as Diorshow, IMO. MAC's most comparable mascara would be Plushlash.

Could you say more about how comparable? Almost as good?