MAC - Dazzle Lash Discussion

BunnyBunnyBunny

On October 2nd, 2008, a collection called Dazzle Lash launches at all locations. This is odd though because I heard nothing about this at Update, which covered the beginning of October.

What do you guys think of the name? Sounds like glitter false lashes, or maybe a glitter mascara.

Kayteuk

Re: Dazzle Lash Discussion

Wow! This sounds interesting! I really hope its big glittery mascara! =D That would be so amazing!

OfficerJenny

oh.gif
coloured/glitzed up falsies.

sounds wonderful and perfect for halloween!
greengrin.gif

purrtykitty

Erm...pass for me. I'd have no use for either false, glittery lashes or glitter mascara.

coachkitten

I CAN'T WAIT!! A glittery mascara!?! This totally screams holiday to me! I can't wait for more details and color information!

carrieann07

Hopefully if it is glitter mascara, it's not like BE's version. It just globs on.

panther27

Thanks Bunny!Yea the girl I know at the counter told me about this a few months ago.I really hope that this is mascara because I really don't like false lashes and don't really need them.

OfficerJenny

ooh im already picturing black mascara with a really subtle glitter/pearl in it

@_@

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
ooh im already picturing black mascara with a really subtle glitter/pearl in it

@_@

OK, you're just naughty! That kind of mascara you can talk me into!
lol.gif

coachkitten

Chanel had a glitter mascara a few years back for one of their holiday collections and it was a subtle silver glitter that you put on after your mascara. It was soooo pretty and not at all over the top. I hope that these are similar.

Miss QQ

I love the look of dramatic lashes but I don't wear them personally.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Chanel had a glitter mascara a few years back for one of their holiday collections and it was a subtle silver glitter that you put on after your mascara. It was soooo pretty and not at all over the top. I hope that these are similar.

I still have that one!

GlamYOURUs

Perfect for Halloween but other than that, eh. I would much rather buy the cheapy ones b/c for me, I could only wear glitter lashes when the occasion permits. More money for other collections!

MACgirl

My GUESS is that this is just going to be repromotes of mascaras creating a "dazzle lash" ..on the new brush called the 204 lash brush so maybe thatll launch here? ladies and gents this is jsut a guess, im clueless as to what really is in this.

darkishstar

I WANT GLITTER. I WANNA LOOK LIKE I'VE BEEN CRYING IT.

That with Dazzleglass. I'll look like I puked glitter and that I've cried it.

Success!
choochoo.gif

Latest posts