MAC - Dazzle Lash Discussion

TDoll

Re: Dazzle Lash Discussion

Black glittery mascara? Count me in. I think I can splurge on a tube. This will be my special occasion mascara that I keep way after it gets old...lol ew. But whatever.

TDoll

So I googled and found this:

(at bitbythebeautybug.com)
In other mascara news, MAC is set to release Dazzle Lash, which is said to “create voluptuous curve” and reach “entrancing new lengths”. The Beauty Bug hasn’t been able to sneak a peak at the brush yet, but early rumblings say that the innerspring head is innovative and grabs and texturizes individual lashes. Details and an on-counter date are not confirmed yet.

Hmmm...now I'm thinking it may have no "dazzle" about it. No glitter at least
ssad.gif

coachkitten

How can you call something "dazzlelash" with no dazzle ie glitter?!? I am keeping my fingers crossed that there will be some glitter in these mascaras!

OfficerJenny

it better have dazzle, it should just be a dazzleglass with a different applicator >:O

KikiB

I want Dazzleglass for my lashes right now! How can it be Dazzlelash if there is no glitter, pearl, or shimmer?

carrieann07

^^^ Exactly! There's no dazzle w/o any of that. So the name is definitely deceiving if the description happens to be true.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll

In other mascara news, MAC is set to release Dazzle Lash, which is said to “create voluptuous curve” and reach “entrancing new lengths”. The Beauty Bug hasn’t been able to sneak a peak at the brush yet, but early rumblings say that the innerspring head is innovative and grabs and texturizes individual lashes. Details and an on-counter date are not confirmed yet.

Hmmm...now I'm thinking it may have no "dazzle" about it. No glitter at least
ssad.gif

Aww! Too bad!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
How can you call something "dazzlelash" with no dazzle ie glitter?!? I am keeping my fingers crossed that there will be some glitter in these mascaras!

I keep confusing you with purrtykitty! I'm like "Wait... isn't she the cat that didn't want sparkleylashes, but then changed her mind? No, that was the other cat. Or was it? ...!!" Hahaha I hope that if this is just a normal mascara, that it's waterproof. I'm tired of Splashproof!

EDIT: I've realized that this and Dazzle Lash must be the anniversary to Plushlash and the repackaged Lashes respectively. Hmmm!!

coachkitten

I think that a lot of people get Karin (purrtykitty) and I confused!
smiles.gif
I don't mind one bit though!
winks.gif

spectrolite

Glitter mascara sounds kinda cool. I'd love a black mascara with emerald green sparkles or platinum/silver sparkles.. And also a blue one.. and a violet one >_<!!

darkishstar

I want glitter mascara.
ssad.gif

I want to blind everyone within sight when I bat my lashes!
choochoo.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
I want glitter mascara.
ssad.gif

choochoo.gif

lol.gif

hotmodelchiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll

I just happened across this article and it basically said the same thing... so um yeah I don't think we're getting any "special" glitter anything the article says..."Dazzle Lash mascara has a brush with extending coils to completely coat each eyelash. It will be available in October" hmmmm booooring... Actually Ive been looking and the next few collections and... THEY SUCK!!!! they're mostly REPROMOTES
nonono.gif
(except suite array... it has glitter liner!)This blows guess I'll be holding my pennies until Metal Urge comes out... hmmm I do need a new going bananas and bitter so MAYBE just maybe I'll check out Manish Arora.....
yucky.gif

thelove4tequila

Yeah I was going to say that I heard its just a new formula/brush and NO glitter. Sooo sad cuz I'm all about glitter mascara. I have alot from different brands.

thelove4tequila

Quote:
I want glitter mascara.
ssad.gif

choochoo.gif

Too funny!

CantAffordMAC

If this doesnt have glitter in it, I say we all boycott.

You messed up, MAC. You messed up
ohboy.gif

EllieFerris

Quote:
I want glitter mascara.
ssad.gif

choochoo.gif

I am right there with you!

I wanna Dazzleglass my car, my shoes!!!
th_e2cloud9.gif

blindpassion

I distinctly remember being one of the members in the dazzleglass discussion who went on a rant about how great Dazzle Lash mascara would be.

Thankyou MAC for reading my mind.
I is foreva greatfuls.