MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

cocotears

Nope, MAC Lipsticks  ($16.50 USD / $20 CAD)
Thanks! I was looking at the bottom summary. I guess it's just a typo.
5fa0b4b3_image.jpeg

GoldenGirl

Nude was a no bueno for me, so I'm hoping EE will be a go. I'm actually happy it's not a matte I love the look of matte lips, but I can never get them to look right on me past a few hours.

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by MacNcheese

YGI is stunning on her  
eyelove.gif

I wonder how it would look on top of EE?

I'm wondering the same thing, I'm sure as hell going to try that out though...

ladyarwen

I think I'll go ahead and knock off Scene to be Seen. It's gorgeous, buuuuuut...I really want Lured to Love and Lavish Living more. Plus I absolutely must keep my list to around $100.

IHughes

I wish she had a full face photo of EE. It looks kind of interesting but I can't get the full picture. Is it weird in a good way or really awful?
I agree with you, I think full face photos with the lipstick REALLY help! I wish she'd put them, like we saw with the blushes!

Beautezine

YGI is stunning on her
 src=

I wonder how it would look on top of EE?

I'm wondering the same thing, I'm sure as hell going to try that out though...
I'm trying it right now, I'll post a pic for you guys. Honestly.... I don't like it. The cool brown and golden shimmer kinda neutralize each other out and it just looks like mud on my lips... LOL will post soon

Copperhead

Isn't it the same YGI Cremesheen from before? That's my favorite Cremesheen ever. I'm almost out and I was kicking myself for not buying another.
I'm not really sure. I would assume it is though. Hopefully it is cuz we know how MAC has on numerous times used the same name but give items different shades.

xasperadastra

I really like how those two blushes look!!! My final list may be Scene to be scene, Lavish Living, Talk of the town (maybe) and You've got it (maybe)... but I'm also curious to see swatches of Prepare for pleasure lipstick and Center of attention MSF

Latest posts