MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

Beautezine

Exclusive Event with You've Got It on top (lipsticks). It's looks a lot lighter with a golden shimmer... TBH I'm not a huge fan of this combo but I'm not a huge fan of EE as it is just because I don't like browns on me.

p.s. I'll keep in mind about full face shots and try to do them more often!

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by Beautezine

Exclusive Event with You've Got It on top (lipsticks). It's looks a lot lighter with a golden shimmer... TBH I'm not a huge fan of this combo but I'm not a huge fan of EE as it is just because I don't like browns on me.

Thanks for posting this! I like it on you!

xasperadastra

Exclusive Event it's quite scaring by itself IMO eheh, but with the gold lipstick tapped on top is a little bit better.. not my cup of tea anyway ;)

BuickMackane

Exclusive Event, come to Buick!
graucho.gif

vaisforluvrs

Thanks so much! You're awesome!

StrongWoman

May I just say that you're so awesome for doing this work AND for being so helpful to Specktra members? I love how accepting you are of feedback!
bouquet.gif

lyseD

I can skip Exclusive Event, won't suit me. And I think I can get the look of You've Got It lipstick with a gloss.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Yikes, EE pulls way darker than I expected. Def skipping now. The blushes aren't doing much for me either, I think STBS is a lot prettier.
So my list for now:
- Scene to be Seen
- Captivating
- Center of Attention (probably)
- maybe the peach blush (forgot the name already)

Now I just have to see the rest of the MES. I'll most likely want the taupe and the gold/black one as well.

Odelia

I don't know why but I'm somehow having a tough time with the names in this collection. I keep forgetting them and/or mixing them up! lol

KrystalAnne

I don't know why but I'm somehow having a tough time with the names in this collection. I keep forgetting them and/or mixing them up! lol
Me too! That's not very normal for me, but I don't know. I guess I haven't been very invested in it.

MacNcheese

You are the best! Thank you for everything that you do, we all appreciate it very much. I quite like it on you btw.

BeautyByLele

honey b

Cremesheens are up!
http://www.beautezine.com/mac-divine-night-cremesheen-glasses-for-holiday-2013-review/
And Fluidlines.
http://www.beautezine.com/mac-divine-night-fluidlines-for-holiday-2013-review/

Latest posts