MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

Rainbunny

Now that I've seen the swatches, I still think Lavish Living MB and Scene to be Seen MSF are too similar to justify getting both. LL looks a little brownish to me, too, so I think SS would be better to add some rose from the smaller square. But yikes --$38.50 for the MSF in Canada is maybe going too far, esp. when the special packaging is just the Mac letters in gold. At that price, I think I'd want something really, really special, and SS is really just nice, not awesome. Think I may defect to Nars Guy Bourdin instead! :))

Audrey C

Think I may defect to Nars Guy Bourdin instead!
smiles.gif
)
Wait for Sephora VIP sale, and the price will be very similar.

SandyCervix

Someone earlier said they are having a hard time remembering the names and/or colors they go with for this collection..thats me too and I'm normally also really good with that. But yea.. I'm gonna hold my breath and skip this so I can save up for holiday Riri and Punk Couture. That name makes me think of Juicy Couture and oh how I wish they could do a collab..them and The Blonds!

Naughtyp

Someone earlier said they are having a hard time remembering the names and/or colors they go with for this collection..thats me too and I'm normally also really good with that. But yea.. I'm gonna hold my breath and skip this so I can save up for holiday Riri and Punk Couture. That name makes me think of Juicy Couture and oh how I wish they could do a collab..them and The Blonds!
a juicy mac collection is my idea of heaven! lol

erine1881

So, what made you change your mind on the MSF you were considering? I need a good anti-enable here! Thanks!! CONGRATS Sweetie! Have her on my Birthday (Jan 10th)!! HeeHee wink
The gold is just too yellow gold. Maybe if it was more 24K gold. And if the lighter colour wasn't so white, it might make it worth mixing the two. Just not my type of tones overall.

Debbs

Erine, do you think PP MSF could/should be skippable if I have Double Definition x 2? Mac greedy ways gonna make them lose out in the end big time! I just got Dirty Plum during my Lust List days. Don't wanna start becoming rational but Mac is forcing my hands and pockets, just making decisions for me left and right.

B1908

A collab with The Blonds would be FAB!!

erine1881

Erine, do you think PP MSF could/should be skippable if I have Double Definition x 2? Mac greedy ways gonna make them lose out in the end big time! I just got Dirty Plum during my Lust List days. Don't wanna start becoming rational but Mac is forcing my hands and pockets, just making decisions for me left and right.
Save your money!

allthingslove

i don't know why, Scene to be Scene is not calling anything to me...or you've got it ...i feel like i have too many things like both of them !

itsbcuzirock

Yes and Karly is itsbcozirock so she obviously had no idea you were melthemua on Instagram when making the comment about it .. They are the same person
Bingo!! I had no idea meltthemua was the person that I gave permission to borrow my pics, I do know her from FB, but had no idea she here under meltthemua, I do not have IG either, so in conclusion I am human, I made a bad remark cos I did not know her name here, when she showed me the watermark pics, I was sleeping cos it was like 2am! So my sincere apologies for the fuss, let`s put this behind & enjoy our Mac addiction! Michelle come baack!!!