MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

NewChick10

Exclusive Event aka EE looks more brown than Riri Nude so I know it will wash me out even more. Both of those next to each other shows that Riri Nude is brown but it still has some color added to it. Exclusive Event looks like a straight up brown lippie. I can’t see any other color in it. I wish it had more berry or pink in it.

misfitted

Skippity doo daa....Punk Couture will be getting my money.
I'm trying to talk myself into skipping lol! I want to try Exclusive Event, and You've Got It is really intriguing me as a layering lippie. But yea, I already know I want all of the Punk Couture lippies plus BU's, and if the lip glasses are as funky as I hope they are I'm going to want them too. Plus there's pigments too? Lord help me.

raych1984

Interestingly, it's just the fluid lines and the power kohls that are making me reach for my wallet. Nothing mineralize at all! Plus, more money then for Punk Couture. Woo ha!

Serenityy

Hm I'm kind of not sure on the MSF's anymore or the blushes. I think I may just end up just hauling 2 CSG and Private Party lipstick. Punk Couture and Magnetic Nude collections are grabbing me more.

Suhsealeh

As of this Monday, I only have a budget of 70 bucks.

I don't know if I want CoA+Lured to Love, or CoA+YGI and Flair for Finery.

Which seems like the better choice? I'm also NC44.

lyseD

I'm trying to talk myself into skipping lol! I want to try Exclusive Event, and You've Got It is really intriguing me as a layering lippie. But yea, I already know I want all of the Punk Couture lippies plus BU's, and if the lip glasses are as funky as I hope they are I'm going to want them too. Plus there's pigments too? Lord help me.
I was thinking this too but I have Ruffian Gold which I think could work as well.

Debbs

Birthday funds and GC are what I am counting on to see me through this collection. My director have a $50 Visa GC for me as I had helped him out of a big short staff bind he was recently faced with. I have a Bloomies GC for the longest while that have a few bucks on it as well. I won't do this for Magnetic Nude but this is the only way I can and will justify my displeasure and still make purchases with the new price increases!

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*Beautezine's swatches sold me on You've Got It Cremesheen Glass...I didn't want it at first, but I think it will be the most flattering on me. It looks like such a unique shade too!*~*

liba

YAY! 'going in to play with the collection today - not sure if it's going to be the color collection and the sets or not, but if you've got specific questions, let me know and I'll see what I can do!
nanaparty.gif

patentg33k

YAY! 'going in to play with the collection today - not sure if it's going to be the color collection and the sets or not, but if you've got specific questions, let me know and I'll see what I can do!
nanaparty.gif
I'd love to know about the mineralized blushes and the MSF's for sure--the sparkle factor--are they flattering on your skin? Are they pretty? So excited to read your thoughts!!

Also, will You've Got It lipstick make me look like a goddess, or a 1960's go-go dancer?

MakeupAddict22

YAY! 'going in to play with the collection today - not sure if it's going to be the color collection and the sets or not, but if you've got specific questions, let me know and I'll see what I can do!  :nanas:  
Can you see if captivating is a white gold not just a white? And how the pigmentation is with the MSF shadows. If you get to see the MSF shadows thanks :)

Spikesmom

nanaparty.gif
YAY!! I would love to know if the finish of these MSF's is like the ones from the summer collection. Your review of those sold me!

Debbs

Enjoy Liba, your impressions are one of the biggest highlights of these collections . Have fun . I want to know about your thoughts on the cremesheen glosses, Private Party specifically as my store did not get those in as yet. I think that they were due to come in today.

Corally

YAY! 'going in to play with the collection today - not sure if it's going to be the color collection and the sets or not, but if you've got specific questions, let me know and I'll see what I can do!  :nanas:  
HAVE FUN!! :D I would love to hear your thoughts on Private Party l/s, Lured to Love m/b and Centre of Attention msf. :)

StrongWoman

Hurray! Can you see if Private Party is similar to Spitfire, Feel My Pulse, etc.? Is You've Got It identical to the Marcel Wanders frosts? Are the eyeshadows in palettes pathetically tiny pans and not a good value? Thank you, Liba!!!

Ana A

nanaparty.gif
I want to know your opinion on the lipsticks, specifically Private Party. I would like to know how does it compare to the other purplish lipsticks we've seen so far :)