MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

MACina

Glad you posted this. I thought maybe I was confused about there being a regular collection. Do we know if the regular collection will have special packaging? The lipstick packaging in the sets is super cute. I wouldn't mind paying extra for the cute design!
I agree....sooooooooo pretty
eyelove.gif

mousygiggles

http://www.spottedfashion.com/2013/01/20/chanel-boy-bags-from-cruise-2013-versailles-collection/

This looks to be inspired by this bag.

Chanel-Black-Quilted-Boy-Bag1-200x150.jpg

Genn

One of the palettes remind me of the Smoky palette from last year's holiday collection. I haven't even touched that one, so it's an easy skip for me on these palettes.

Now...the pigments/glitters are another store. Loves!
Agreed! that's what I thought when I saw it.

erine1881

Glad you posted this. I thought maybe I was confused about there being a regular collection. Do we know if the regular collection will have special packaging? The lipstick packaging in the sets is super cute. I wouldn't mind paying extra for the cute design!
Yes, i described the packaging a week or so ago.

MRV

I'm not too crazy about black&white anything but it doesn't stop me. MLB and glitter/piggie sets for me
cheerleader.gif

lyseD

The cosmetic bags will look great with a new faux-croc black bag I just picked up for winter.

Karrie

I hope we have product details very soon, i like the design a lot!!! it's nice to see the new extra dimension mascara in the sets (instead of zoom lash every year), one Eye Kit with Perky would be perfect for me!
thank you Naynadine for the pictures!

the handbag
heart.gif

martiangurll

Maybe I'm alone here but I don't feel the packaging. Odd because I usually love mod and art deco. It's hard to see from the small images of the promo pictures here but they look kinda cheap.

kimibos

I hope we have product details very soon, i like the design a lot!!! it's nice to see the new extra dimension mascara in the sets (instead of zoom lash every year), one Eye Kit with Perky would be perfect for me!
thank you Naynadine for the pictures!

the handbag
heart.gif
Hello, i didnt know you were here in specktra. i love your blog, all your eye looks.
heart2.gif

kimibos

Maybe I'm alone here but I don't feel the packaging. Odd because I usually love mod and art deco. It's hard to see from the small images of the promo pictures here but they look kinda cheap.
im actually ok about it, i dont hate it or love it. i just cant wait to see the color story!! so far i want to check the balms and the pigments sets. but i know im going to go crazy for the MES's!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
im actually ok about it, i dont hate it or love it. i just cant wait to see the color story!! so far i want to check the balms and the pigments sets. but i know im going to go crazy for the MES's!
I'm wondering if there'll be some nice neutrals. And I'm hoping they won't be too glittery.

Naughtyp

I def won't be buying "just for the packaging" that's for sure lol I'm not that into it either , but if I like something... I buy it!

ZoZo

I can't wait
shrugs.gif
, any update on the color story??
I want to know what are the pigments, paint pots and fluid lines in each set as well as the MSF???