MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

Addict4MAC

I
heart.gif
the packaging. So pretty. This is going to be a big haul for me.
werd.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by pockykami

I'm loving the packaging. I think it's my favorite to date. I wish they would make a mirror compact. I wanna hear the color story. I'm not interested in the sets.
th_e2cloud9.gif
That would have been so perfect!

Karrie

Hello, i didnt know you were here in specktra. i love your blog, all your eye looks.
heart2.gif
thank you! I'm a quiet reader if i have nothing helpful to say, but i'm so excited about the holiday collections every year :-D

i heard the Lipsticks from the Color Story with the full size products are completely gold, and there are some new MSF colours (pink-rose, bronze-peach, peach-gold) (very shimmery!)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
thank you! I'm a quiet reader if i have nothing helpful to say, but i'm so excited about the holiday collections every year :-D

i heard the Lipsticks from the Color Story with the full size products are completely gold, and there are some new MSF colours (pink-rose, bronze-peach, peach-gold) (very shimmery!)
Ooh, the gold lipstick packaging sounds nice (although I'm surprised they have a different design than the ones in the sets)! The MSF colours soound great as well, but ''very shimmery'' doesn't make me too happy.
001_unsure.gif

OctoberViolet

Hello, i didnt know you were here in specktra. i love your blog, all your eye looks.
heart2.gif

Corally

thank you! I'm a quiet reader if i have nothing helpful to say, but i'm so excited about the holiday collections every year :-D i heard the Lipsticks from the Color Story with the full size products are completely gold, and there are some new MSF colours (pink-rose, bronze-peach, peach-gold) (very shimmery!)
Hm.. I like the design of the sets better. Curious about the msf's. I hope there's something like Adored, that finish for highlighting is amazing.

kimibos

Ooh, the gold lipstick packaging sounds nice (although I'm surprised they have a different design than the ones in the sets)! The MSF colours soound great as well, but ''very shimmery'' doesn't make me too happy.
001_unsure.gif
YES a gold Bullet!! lol maybe the new type of shimmery. idk semi precious pearl shimmery.!? we need another msf like that one.

KrystalAnne

Ooh, I can't wait to see new MSFs &the lipsticks!

Michelemu21

oohh i cant wait for the color storyy! ohh the msf's sound good if they are only 3 i may just get them all.    YES a gold Bullet!! lol maybe the new type of shimmery. idk semi precious pearl shimmery.!? we need another msf like that one. 
Yes semi precious pearl is gorggg

valkolak

Thanks for hte info! I love shimmery. I'm so ready to see this holiday collection.

liba

I don't have Pearl :-( I only got Rose Quartz from SP and it's so glittery.
yucky.gif
Rose Quartz was THE dud in that collection. All the others are some of my absolute favorite MSFs - especially Goldstone and Crystal Pink!! (and Pearl too, 'cannot deny)

If the MSFs in Divine Nights are the very shimmering metallic type like we got in Tropical Taboo, I won't complain. That sort of texture is amazing for nights out and just pure fantasy, so I'm happy with that too - especially since the TT batch managed to be so metallic without accentuating my pores the way a lot of older MSFs do.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Rose Quartz was THE dud in that collection. All the others are some of my absolute favorite MSFs - especially Goldstone and Crystal Pink!! (and Pearl too, 'cannot deny)

If the MSFs in Divine Nights are the very shimmering metallic type like we got in Tropical Taboo, I won't complain. That sort of texture is amazing for nights out and just pure fantasy, so I'm happy with that too - especially since the TT batch managed to be so metallic without accentuating my pores the way a lot of older MSFs do.
I agree. Although I don't like Lust, the base is beautiful and it's like a better version of Petticoat to me, but then there are these glitter particles added that kind of ruin it for me. I feel like it looks really unflattering on my skin. So if the DN MSFs are shimmery like that I'll have to force myself to pass. Even though I feel like I want to collect all of them.

Pinkdollface

The MSFs sound great! I'll get them all and if there are ones I really love, like Adored and Rio, I'll get BUs too. I'm just addicted to MSFs and collect them (and use them a lot too).