MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

ocean286

I've been a member since 2011 and I only have over 500 posts. I have a busy life, just like most people on this site. So, I don't get on here for hours on end and post whore, on every thread. I wish I had more time for that! Life would be awesome! If I had more time on my hands. But, I don't. I love this site because it has up to date info and swatches of each collection. And it's not a site just for MAC it's got a little of everything from a lot of different brands drugstore to high end. I look forward to coming on here once in a while and get caught up on some things I missed. I may be just breezing through on most of it though..LOL But, the point is. Free or, no free I still love this site. One of the best, to come if your a makeup junkie or, you just want to vent about life. It's pretty cool. So, for the people who are on the fence about a "Possible" fee, than ask yourself, if you love this site enough to pay for it. If not, than I guess you can find another site, that's free, that you can source from. Or, wait to beauty bloggers to put up their info. Otherwise, quit complaining about it! Spektra is their site and they can do what they want. So, we just have to roll with it and move on. Okay? Thanks? LOL!!!
kissy.gif

darkpearl

Heyyyy.... is anyone willing to post they ARE an eBay reseller ? Lol . Not pointing fingers but people are quick to say they aren't a eBay reseller!!!! I promise I won't throw a stone at ya if you are an eBay dealer.... But somebody else might so watch your back.... LMAO !!! *going back to sit in the corner*
Lmaoo

DeeDee2013

It kinda does, but I don't have very many berry lippies as it is. I think it'll be a nice addition to my collection! And I am an NC 45 too!
th_hug.gif
Actually, after viewing swatches i'm having a change of heart. I knew I should have closed my browser. LOL

I'll be at MAC on Thursday. I hate waiting for mail to come.

matchachoco

I'm trying to skip this collection completely, I want to place a nice big order with Sephora (with like 2 nars blushes plus the fpreplay palette) and finally use my UD pro account and get some of those recolution lippies. Just the few swatches I've seen has me considering stopping at a counter one of these days though
Oh, you are gonna love the Revolution lipsticks! At least I hope you do. I got Strip a couple weeks ago and it applies like a dream. So pretty! I might swatch the MSFs and blushes at the counter just to check, too. I got PP for a warm toned friend but I wanna see if I'm neutral enough to pull any off... Because I know when it gets here, I'm going to want to open it. :D

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by buffydiva

Has there been a swatch for EE yet? I've seen Beautezine's but I was hoping to see some more.

I haven't seen any yet! It's like nobody wants it or something lol! Or maybe people's orders are in transit like mine. It looks close to RiRi Nude so I HAD to get it bc I couldn't back up Nude. I'm tempted to go to MAC Thursday to swatch it even though my order is shipping lol.

Corally

Agreed. I can't afford the amount of products some people on here buy, especially with the Euro MAC prices, so for me it's not true that I spend $50 or more on every collection. In fact, I skip most collections. IMHO a fee of $25 or even $50 would not be realistic. There should be another solution.
Exactly. Euro MAC prices are about 1/3 higher than US prices and MAC keeps hiking prices so it's getting too expensive for me to be honest. I skip most collections and íf I choose to buy something most of the times it's only 1 or 2 things. And a fee wouldn't even stop the evilbayers, it's just a small investment for them.