MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

sweetie

Lynee honey! You still have time to turn and walk away. This place will have you buying so much makeup, you'll find yourself at IKEA buying furniture just to store it. LOL

When I first joined Specktra, I had maybe 12 lippies. That total has since tripled.....

Hi my name is Shirl and I'm an Mac-addict!!!!!
She's not kidding Lynee. I just bought a storage unit from Ikea yesterday!

mousygiggles

Absolutely! And honestly I thought riri nude needed some more pink so I have to apply a pink gloss whenever I wear it. I'd love to see someone rock EE, but I think it will be a fail against my skin tone!
I need the pink! I have to use liner and gloss for Nude to work but I like it under stuff to but ooooeeeeee I am so glad I did not get EE.

mousygiggles

2 hours ago T said on Fb that she still did not have ANY of the items. EEEEk!
thud.gif

Tatiana87

This exactly. I've been a member for almost 7 years, but I prefer to lurk. And most of the time I lurk as a guest, I don't even sign in. This is in part due to my time constraints and partly due to my nature... I am a quiet person. I come here in general for my love of makeup, and to be amongst fellow makeup lovers, and for ideas and tips etc. because I feel that I lack the creativity and know-how that a lot of people here do have. For that reason alone I don't post often or have a lot to add... either it's already been asked or said before. But I would hate for there to be an adverse/negative inference about my 'reasons' for being here simply because I prefer to be in the background; I'm sure there are many others like me, too. I love makeup, plain and simple.
I mostly stay quiet and in the background because of my English. I don't want anyone to get mad at me for writing something in "Spanglish" nor do I want to embarrass myself. LoL
blush-anim-cl.gif

ForeverJenn

I love her makeup! I just love mineralize and extra dimension products :heart2:
Yes I agree
Jenn! I love you! LOL!! :kiss:
Lol I was just trying to bring some papa burgundy into this thread to lighten things up :)! But hey doll where have you been!? :heart:
Hey everybody! It's a baby bunny! Y'all made me do it!
Cutest thing ever omg lol
8aa7ceed_image.jpeg
This was just posted. Credit to rebel_rock. Sorry if it's a dup swatch. I haven't had time to catch up & look today!
Thank god I skipped EE!

buffydiva

I need the pink! I have to use liner and gloss for Nude to work but I like it under stuff to but ooooeeeeee I am so glad I did not get EE.
Something about it makes me really wanna try it! I may have to pair it w/ something (Liba mentioned Stone Liner) with my NC 45 skintone.

Corally

I mostly stay quiet and in the background because of my English. I don't want anyone to get mad at me for writing something in "Spanglish" nor do I want to embarrass myself. LoL :blush:
Don't be shy! It's a great way to practise your writing. :)

ladyarwen

It gets worse... when you don't have any more room for more storage. *cough*
whistle.gif
Haha, I actually just rearranged my makeup storage! I had a 3 drawer plastic unit that I tossed in my closet when I got a 5 drawer unit, except now I brought it back out and am now using both.

Copperhead

I would like to see a comparison of EE and Our Pick. EE reminds me of Our Pick, as did RiRi Nude when I saw it in swatches but I still wanted Nude. And then I'll probably want Bad Gal RiRi too.
ohboy.gif

Thank you, again. Even the lady who started this conversation has said she wasn't upset with me, but others who were quick to pm me. I find it funny how those who claim that I haven't read all of the posts and the ones who are saying that I am being hostile are the EXACT ones who aren't reading AND being hostile to me. And even funnier, is that TWO OUT OF THE THREE people who pm'd me warned me that people would be upset that I even asked this question (and of course, I didn't understand why) and I should delete it. If I had known how, I would have! I would also like to clarify that my second post was actually one trying to help others with the pro discount who had ordered yesterday. I was letting everyone know that if they called MAC CS that they would honor the pro discount on yesterday's order. Man, I shouldn't have been so hostile with that helpful information. And with that, I am DONE *drops mic on floor*...