MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

CiaoBellaa

So I placed a second order for Center of Attention MSF and Talk of the Town MB- they were calling to me. These don't seem like the popular items in the collection but something about them I liked. If not- oh well I'll either return them or give them away.

I'm getting kind of nervous for Exclusive Event and Private Party lipstick... Ugh.

And to top it all off think I'm banking on making a trip to the MAC store thursday morning for Flair For Finery lipstick.

Serenityy

It just doesn't stop...
thud.gif

OK after reading at least 10 pages, I have to express my feelings. This whole "secret code" thing is a good idea, but at the same time, I'm on specktra maybe once to twice a week, does that make me a newbie because 80% of the time I don't comment?? I am a full time student and housewife, while that may not seem much to some, I work an average of 16 hours out the day... Whether its studying, writing papers, cooking breakfast or dinner for my husband, doing laundry, keeping up with the bills, and car maintenance. I have little to no time to reply all the time, and quite frankly by the time I get on the site I'm behind 10-20 pages, especially when the collection is being released that day or the night before. I have no time to read all those pages and then comment when 9 times out of 10 my question or comment  was already stated by someone. I don't use this info for my gain. I enjoy this site, but I don't have the time to reply all the time. I mean really girls, this isn't the CIA its just makeup... Some of you girls are making it more than it actually is. Frankly no one gets paid to give the info out or receive it. I'm not trying to be harsh or mean, but some of you girls seem to have more time than others, and we should be penalized and info with held because we don't have free time to post on a blog??? Seems ridiculous to me, but to each its on....
Absolutely! Preach it, sister.

vaisforluvrs

Absolutely! And honestly I thought riri nude needed some more pink so I have to apply a pink gloss whenever I wear it. I'd love to see someone rock EE, but I think it will be a fail against my skin tone!
Glad I'm not the only one! I made Nude work by mixing it with a pink lipstick. That made it more mauve and wearable.

boujoischic

Agreed. I can't afford the amount of products some people on here buy, especially with the Euro MAC prices, so for me it's not true that I spend $50 or more on every collection. In fact, I skip most collections. IMHO a fee of $25 or even $50 would not be realistic. There should be another solution.
I'm a member of a hair forum some sections are kept completely private and can only be accessed by members of the forum I pay just 6.50 per year and it's well worth it for all the info I get there. The 6.50 is enough to deter the trolls and the makeup section is in the private part of the board so lurkers can't peruse. I'm with you that I wouldn't pay 25 or 50 though that's too much

DeeDee2013

I would also like to clarify that my second post was actually one trying to help others with the pro discount who had ordered yesterday. I was letting everyone know that if they called MAC CS that they would honor the pro discount on yesterday's order. Man, I shouldn't have been so hostile with that helpful information. And with that, I am DONE *drops mic on floor*...
Okay TheBeautyMark, lets talk makeup.

Are you buying anything from this collection? If so, what have you been lusting over?

I just added EE to my list...can't have too many nude lippies right!!!
cheerleader.gif

SavannahLovely

This is just way too much drama for me lol... I'm only here to see some swatches because I still don't have a definite list yet for this collection. Hopefully I can stay out of the line of fire haha.

Tatiana87

Welcome LYNLEE. A lot of people here aren't experts either. Most here just have a love for makeup. If you're just beginning your collection and you hang around Specktra, expect that collection to grow handsomely.
winks.gif
This is no joke. This has and it's still happening to me. I was so innocent in all this MU talk/shopping.
angelic.gif

babygirlLAH

I'm waiting on more pretty swatches and pretty people wearing the items to help me decide if I want more items. Everything else can take a side step. I hate drama. Let's just talk makeup and what our opinions are about certain items.

dabeautyenabler

Welp, this has been an interesting read today. lol Almost forgot where I was. I had to check the name of the thread to make sure that it was supposed to be about the MAC Divine Night Collection. lol
I haven't ordered anything since they didn't do the pro discount, but I may call in like some suggested. Not sure yet,like I said nothing from the collection feels like a must for me. Really excited to see more swatches, especially of the blushes.
So, as we say in the Army- Carry On. lol