MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

Richelle83

I dont have to, its rude! You dont know how ppl will take things and you should be mindful of what you say. We are adults and I dont take well to disrespect! It was disrespectful, who gave you the authority to say what you please and then when you dont want to talk about it say lets move on?? No ma'am others can post there feelings also.....
drinks.gif

Serenityy

I dont have to, its rude! You dont know how ppl will take things and you should be mindful of what you say. We are adults and I dont take well to disrespect! It was disrespectful, who gave you the authority to say what you please and then when you dont want to talk about it say lets move on?? No ma'am others can post there feelings also.....
sigh.gif

SavannahLovely

She posted a bit ago that she hasn't got the items at all yet. :tumbleweed:
Yeah, I saw that, I was hoping that swatches would be up today :( Hopefully she will get them by tonight and do a sneak peak post!
I know she's in Cali and all but dang this is taking forever!
Seriously! I know how long it can take to get out here (I live in California too), but if she overnighted, there is no excuse! And I saw you say she had to order some stuff through Nordstrom. Hopefully she got the lippies, blush and MSF's from Mac, because those are what I'm most anxious to see!

boujoischic

What are the eBay resellers doing? I red a few post but still ain't sure what's going on
Well from what I'm gathering they lurk here when limited collections are released because they know we are watching all the sites like a hawk for when the collections launch or restock. A member on the board usually post a heads up to let us know when items are available and on which sites but the resellers buy them all up before most members can get any then resell than on eBay with a crazy markup. Therefore benefiting themselves without actually posting or contributing to the community at all.

KMQE716

I have to say I have no control I ordered the stuff from this collection and I'm about to hit the button for nars Bourdin collection my wallet is ready to slit my throat it's screaming so loud
I'm trying to wait until the VIB sale for this but idk if I'm going to be able to hold out...I'm a sucker for a good blush

Ana A

I'm fine with whatever is decided, I like the idea of a minimum amount of posts/time..the money idea not so much unless is along the same figures Richelle suggested. Some have $40+ bucks to spare and some of us eat Ramen before every collection lol

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by SRenee12

This was just posted. Credit to rebel_rock. Sorry if it's a dup swatch. I haven't had time to catch up & look today!

WOW! I'm suprised that Nude looks THIS red against EE. I still need to see some brown skin swatches though. Undertones and skin tone can make all the difference with lippies. But I love Nude and even these swatches tell me I'm sure I'll love EE too!

mousygiggles

This was just posted. Credit to rebel_rock. Sorry if it's a dup swatch. I haven't had time to catch up & look today!

WOW! I'm suprised that Nude looks THIS red against EE. I still need to see some brown skin swatches though. Undertones and skin tone can make all the difference with lippies. But I love Nude and even these swatches tell me I'm sure I'll love EE too!
I think they both look more red. Filter maybe?