MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

macgirl006

Its not about starting "drama". Sometimes there's somethin called speaking your mind which most people on here do. Having an opinion doesn't mean drama. Too much sensitivity is a thing tho...

Serenityy

Ugh Marquise D' is also purty. I really wish I hadn't skip WW.
true.gif
I'm trying to play catch up now with the collection and its like finding a needle in a haystack.

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by darkpearl

Omg I'm scared!!! I just started this lippie collection. I would normally get one to two lippies a month. But now!!!
ssad.gif
it's gotten out of hand. I want everything I see!! It's horrible. And before a collection is released I am anxious and excited and all that crap. It's intense. Lol. Thanks specktra! I love u tho

Trust, your collection WILL grow. Especially if you're a lipstick girl like me. The thought of backing up anything was a foreign concept to me until like a year ago. Especially with these LE collections. You may never see a color again! Plus not to mention that death trap clearance bin where ppl are clearing out their stash of untouched rare goodies. I've been able to snatch a few great things that I missed out on before!.

honey b

Biggest understatement of the year lol! When I first joined here just know that I had 6 MAC lipsticks, now I'm at 50...
sigh.gif
I hear you! I have bought so much makeup because of Specktra. I had one Mac lipstick at the beginning of the year and now my DH keeps asking. "How many lipsticks does a person need?!"

Medgal07

simple concept... that's what I did.

(((((((((HOOOOOOOOOLLERINNNNNNNNN))))))))) at spiderman.

Ok... I didn't push submit on my order... still debating......LOL I started looking at shoes instead. Now I'm going to finish cooking/cleaning...
Me too. I'm open to paying that act of kindness forward. PM me anytime!
Oh shoes Pretty...my second love! Do tell...anything catch your eye? I'm lusting over boots right now
girlhaha.gif

Richelle83

I'm a little slow on the uptake here so yeah lol

Now that I have my little expensive ole pieces from this collection I might could be tempted to get a BU of PP.

Other than that I'm not really jumping for joy with what I got but I'm not at all mad I bought it. Lame.

Whitneyallison

Ahh being shipped from KY, I should have my lippies by tmrw!!! Anyone think talk of the town is similar to any MSFs? I wanna avoid a dupe but it's so pretty

H
Okay TheBeautyMark, lets talk makeup.   Are you buying anything from this collection?  If so, what have you been lusting over?   I just added EE to my list...can't have too many nude lippies right!!!:cheer:
Hello there! Yes ma'am I am really excited about all the lippies. I got all of them! And not to mention my excitement when I called MAC CS about the pro discount and they credited me back! Now... Onto the MSFs and possibly CSGs. I swore I would be good, but that didn't happen!

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by mousygiggles

I think they both look more red. Filter maybe?

Hmmm possibly... EE looks spot on with Beautezine's blog swatches, and she did hers on her lips. I dunno. They're close enough to where I feel like I'll be just fine with EE as I am with Nude but we'll see! But I never know what to expect because I have a brown top lip and a pink bottom lip lol. A lot of times nudes look like different colors on each lip on me and I have to do some color-correcting on my top lip to lighten the darkness and some lining on the bottom to cancel out the pink lol! Too much going on!

vmb8706

Does anyone ever think that the fact that multiple members buy multiple backups every collection contributes to the super fast sellouts i dont deny the ebay sellers play a role also but if others also gave a little more consideration and left more available for others the products would be availiable for others to purchase , buying 2 of one product is fine but 4 or 5 come on now thats greedy