MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

elegant-one

I hear you! I have bought so much makeup because of Specktra. I had one Mac lipstick at the beginning of the year and now my DH keeps asking. "How many lipsticks does a person need?!"

The answer is ...ALL of them!
pretty.gif

Thats so cute!

BrinaBoo10

It took me forever to catch up on this thread. Thanks for the swatches Richelle. I can't wait for my goodies. I didn't read all of the drama, today's my birthday and I want my life to be drama-free today. LOL!
heart.gif

mousygiggles

Does anyone ever think that the fact that multiple members buy multiple backups every collection contributes to the super fast sellouts i dont deny the ebay sellers play a role also but if others also gave a little more consideration and left more available for others the products would be availiable for others to purchase , buying 2 of one product is fine but 4 or 5 come on now thats greedy
I really do not. It is the people that have 12+ of each listed on ebay the day something launches. MOST people buy 1 or 2. Maybe 3 or 4 if they wear it daily. I bought 6 of Forever Marilyn because in the winter it is the only powder I use because it is my exact color and use it daily.

Copperhead

It took me forever to catch up on this thread. Thanks for the swatches Richelle. I can't wait for my goodies. I didn't read all of the drama, today's my birthday and I want my life to be drama-free today. LOL!
heart.gif
Happy Birthday BrinaBoo10! Hope you have a great one.

Medgal07

Boy, did we hijack this thread.
girlhaha.gif

To the newbies: don't be shy or intimidated, just join in the chatter, that's what this site is for. I'm shy too and sometimes feel like I don't have much to contribute, plus the language barrier is not making it as easy for me, but it's not about having to be a professional MUA giving advice or being a blogger with the latest info, this site is for everyone who just loves makeup.
heart.gif

Back to topic... where the darn swatches at?!
amuse.gif
th_kiss.gif

valkolak

Omg I'm scared!!! I just started this lippie collection. I would normally get one to two lippies a month. But now!!!
ssad.gif
it's gotten out of hand. I want everything I see!! It's horrible. And before a collection is released I am anxious and excited and all that crap. It's intense. Lol. Thanks specktra! I love u tho
Gosh I remember when I only had three MAC lippies. Then Specktra happened dun dun duuuuunnn and now just last week I was on a date with a new guy talking about my huge lipstick collection. I hope I didn't scare him off.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

iagree.gif

We read these posts all the time. Someone posts something rude about us & then when its researched, we find out that our members have always responded...many times.

In my personal life, if I would ever make a false accusation & found out that I was wrong - I would IMMEDIATELY apologize for MY oversight.

Maybe its cause I'm old & my parents taught me the huge value of respect. Kind of a lost art these days
001_unsure.gif
th_kiss.gif

Corally

Gosh I remember when I only had three MAC lippies.  Then Specktra happened dun dun duuuuunnn and now just last week I was on a date with a new guy talking about my huge lipstick collection.  I hope I didn't scare him off.  :haha:
Poor guy. :roflmao:

ladyarwen

My stress levels went up even more today. I tried to buy gas at the pump, and my credit card wasn't able to be read. When I went to the attendant to give it a shot, neither my credit NOR debit card worked, not even when he physically typed in the number. So I went to the closest ATM by my house, and it couldn't read my debit card either. I contacted my bank and Visa, and they said there was no trouble on their end, nothing was declined, etc. I'm about to go out to Walmart to try and get a few things just to see if the trouble has passed, but if it doesn't, I'm super worried I won't be able to buy my goodies on Thursday. I don't wanna deal with this nonsense...
smash.gif

DeeDee2013

Gosh I remember when I only had three MAC lippies. Then Specktra happened dun dun duuuuunnn and now just last week I was on a date with a new guy talking about my huge lipstick collection. I hope I didn't scare him off.
girlhaha.gif
Ha....If he showed interest in your lippie stash, I'd give him the side eye.

ROFL

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
holysheep.gif
I just caught up again. (I skipped thru the drama.) My order for EE, PP, and PFP lipsticks shipped today! So excited!
rasta.gif