MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

mousygiggles

Wow, I'm not here for a day and a half and this thread has how many new pages??????

I don't think I can go through all of everyone's posts, haha. I know I'm gonna be missing some gems, plus I want to know how everyone is liking their things!

I hope I was able to enable this time around, because those MSFs and MBs and MES are just gorgeous. Lipstick Shimpstick, I say - when it's a Mineralize collection!
I am dying to get mine but you totally enabled me as always. I am lusting for Lavish Living with Feed the Senses. My box will be here tomorrow. I got CoA but I am scared it will suck. Fingers crossed it won't though. I got 2 MES. I got Until Dawn and Past Midnight. Purple taupey city. LOVE ITTT!!

allthingsmakeup

It's 3€ more for blushes and 4€ for the MSFs here. That's a little too much just for that packaging.
ohboy.gif

BTW you look very pretty in your avatar :)
Well if they continue at this rate then in a couple years time M.A.C. will be the high-end brand instead of Chanel

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
For sure colour blindness is much more common in men!

I'd have my Mom do the test if she wasn't so busy, sometimes her colour choices are questionable! ha!
I took that test years ago and scored a 0. I just tried again and the result was 4, I guess it gets worse with age, lol.

liba

Ouch to the COA rating on Temptalia!
I'm not surprised - she likes her makeup to behave in ways she's already accustomed to, rather than weird products you have to experiment with to figure out how to use. More for the COA lovers, like me!

lyseD

Any Canadians had their online order ship yet?

While we wait for goodies here's a fun colour test:

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/how-well-do-you-see-color-173018

I scored a 3, so I apparently see colour very, very well!
Mine still says pending -- which means nothing. I'm hoping for tomorrow.

ocean286

I didn't buy Adored from Tropical Taboo, guess I missed out on greatness?
It's beautiful on very fair skin. It gives me a nice dewy finish on my skin, without looking glittery. But. I also get the same effect with Lightscapade. So, if you own that, you really don't need both. Not sure, for darker skin tones, what the difference will look like though.
amuse.gif

exteena

I received my package last night. Can I just say LURED to LOVE is MAGICAL! I'm so glad I got it! PP however comes up brown on my lips but I paired it mall madness from the Archie's collection and it's perfection!

ocean286

I got You've got it. That's it so far. I sort of like Captivating, and Center of attention, but really, they are nothing SOOO special. And with the price hike and the unavailability of my pro discount... I think I'm going to pass. Although Lured to love is beautiful. I like Stares & Speculation Fluidline too, but I wonder how true to color that swatch is. I was thinking that would be a great color for smudging into the lash line under the eye. I have been looking for a nice smokey color for that purpose, but I don't want it to be too brown.
That's the only thing I got too. Just not feeling the love, for this collection I guess.
ohboy.gif

NaomiH

HAHAHA - I did start back there after my last post and it was starting to look like an giant black hole sucking up the entire universe and I got tired and said, OK, done with this. Black boxes are way better than black holes! Let's dish!!! I did like the bunny, though!

Lavish Living is going to look great with every darn thing or just by itself with some plain balm on the lips and some winged liner..

Don't be scared of CoA - try putting on a little of the gold first and then putting the main color right on top of it, rather than swirling in the pan - this way you can get just the right amount of gold for you plus the main color tames all of its sparkle and yellowness. You can always put a little extra on after to accentuate!

I'm not surprised - she likes her makeup to behave in ways she's already accustomed to, rather than weird products you have to experiment with to figure out how to use. More for the COA lovers, like me!
The bunnies were pretty adorable. lol
I'm really torn on the MSFs at the moment and plan on checking them and the blushes out at a counter as Scene to be Seen keeps doing this to me.....
poke.gif

MamboPoet

Wow, I'm not here for a day and a half and this thread has how many new pages??????

I don't think I can go through all of everyone's posts, haha. I know I'm gonna be missing some gems, plus I want to know how everyone is liking their things!

I hope I was able to enable this time around, because those MSFs and MBs and MES are just gorgeous. Lipstick Shimpstick, I say - when it's a Mineralize collection!

ATTENTION: Who has gotten their Centre of Attention yet. Are you crazy in love??? I hope you are, like me. Same for LL and STBS. These are the superstars of this collection for me (plus PP, but that's just a lipstick shmipstick - who cares about that
girlhaha.gif
)
I'm IN LOVE with my LL blush! So beautiful! I feel like it gets just more and more lovely as it gets blended out! I don't have a single color like it! I'm considering a BU, though likely won't get it b/c it's F&F time everywhere!