MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

lilinah

The brush sets look like great groups of brushes. Too bad, so sad the brushes in sets are cr@p, 'cuz i'd get one of each if they were any good. I'm still waiting to see what the colors are before i get too excited...

MakeupForMommy

Great! I've fallen in love with MSFs all over again lately and has been on a binge. From collections and blog sales etc. I know the MSF are going to break m pockets. And if course in a sucker for lipsticks and special packaging. I've never been so ready to hand over my money! Lol

xfarrax

I love the gold eyes palette , the orange is there looks interesting!! I dont really have any orange eyeshadows The packaging is beaut

Icecaramellatte

Oh the balms look teeny weeny but I'll probably get them anyway. That dual ended brush looks interesting. Is that a slanted foundation brush? I don't think we've seen that one before. Do you think the makeup bag is white or clear?

Naughtyp

I'm not sure how I feel about the packaging. I think I might be skipping this.
same here! Not like what I pictured but I'm bound to like something for the actual product lol I'm waiting for the color story before I get too excited! Def skipping the brush sets this year tho! Yuck lol I like the looks of the lg and MLB sets tho!

stacekang

c30228b1_image.jpeg

erine1881

Oh the balms look teeny weeny but I'll probably get them anyway. That dual ended brush looks interesting.  Is that a slanted foundation brush?  I don't think we've seen that one before.  Do you think the makeup bag is white or clear?
Yeah that's the 193, a perm brush. It's been out for a little over a year now.
Are these in this pic going to be reg brush quality Erin?
f0fafdb1_image.jpeg
:nope: far from it.

I am super excite about this collection! i can't wait for more msfs! i wish i had gotten into MAC alot sooner so I could have gotten some of the ones that were limited edition and gone now!

MACina

jawdrop.gif
.....WHOA!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing!

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but when I googled MAC Divine Night, this came up:

Looks like a MSF in special packaging. But when I click on that blog (Makeup & Beauty by Karo) the pic is supposedly from I can't find it anywhere on that site. The watermark is too small for me to read.
Maybe it's just a random mineralize product from another brand.
Just ignore me if this makes no sense, I had a long day, lol.