MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

Richelle83

They look like vials to me.
crybaby.gif

shontay07108

Is it me or do those pigment/glitter jars look like the full sized ones we have now?
Doesn't look full sized to me either. Why, oh why did I come into this thread. Everything looks so pretty. I have to get a lip and an eye set because those bags are too cute. I'm staying away from the gloss sets because I haven't even touched the ones from last year at all. I do want the pigments/glitter set because in a flash of genius I tossed one of my jars of glitter.

Debbs

The mini gloss sets looks beautiful!!!! I am wondering if there is a Heroine or Narcissus mini repromote in it. Hmmm. Nice so far. I am most anxious to see the color collection with the individual items.

erine1881

The mini gloss sets looks beautiful!!!! I am wondering if there is a Heroine or Narcissus mini repromote in it. Hmmm. Nice so far. I am most anxious to see the color collection with the individual items.
Not heroine, as they will be DG/CSG combos.

Richelle83

It looks like Amethyst glitter on the end, which i already have.
I don't have that one, of course its gone from the site but it says pigment on the vial. The two at the top say glitter, I think the middle one is a pigment too kinda looks like copper sparkle.

Debbs

True, you are right Erine! I am not much of a set person per-se but that may change with those mini glosses. Love 'em

erine1881

I don't have that one, of course its gone from the site but it says pigment on the vial. The two at the top say glitter, I think the middle one is a pigment too kinda looks like copper sparkle.
I am seriously blind today! :blink: Amethyst (as well as green) glitter are pro only glitters. They're gorgeous!!!
857ac92c_image.jpeg