MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

Honi

That would be great
smiles.gif
Fingers crossed :-D

Richelle83

How did Exotic Ember work on you? I can't always wear deep browns, but I am actually wearing EE right now and am going to make it my main late summer into fall blush and contour go to. I think I actually love it more than any of the EDSF duos that came out earlier this year.
Still a work in progress
girlhaha.gif
Some day it works perfectly on me, other days it comes out all oompa loompa style.

Honi

That means that you're kidding in Finland at least. I see that you're in Denmark so I don't know how it's there..
winks.gif
Weeell it can mean three things in Sweden/Denmark (Where I'm from)
1. Hoping for something to happen
2. Showing how close you are with your friends
3. Crossing two fingers behind your back when making a white lie means its okay (Wut) :p

I was going for number one this time though ;)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Maybe I'm just paranoid, but when I googled MAC Divine Night, this came up:

Looks like a MSF in special packaging. But when I click on that blog (Makeup & Beauty by Karo) the pic is supposedly from I can't find it anywhere on that site. The watermark is too small for me to read.
Maybe it's just a random mineralize product from another brand.
Just ignore me if this makes no sense, I had a long day, lol.

Richelle83

Looks like a MSF in special packaging. But when I click on that blog (Makeup & Beauty by Karo) the pic is supposedly from I can't find it anywhere on that site. The watermark is too small for me to read.
Interesting! I'm on her blog now and can't find it either, pretty MSF whatever it is.

Pinkdollface

It does look really pretty!

erine1881

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but when I googled MAC Divine Night, this came up: Looks like a MSF in special packaging. But when I click on that blog (Makeup & Beauty by Karo) the pic is supposedly from I can't find it anywhere on that site. The watermark is too small for me to read. Maybe it's just a random mineralize product from another brand. Just ignore me if this makes no sense, I had a long day, lol.
That's not the DN MSF design that was described to me so :dunno:

Richelle83

It has white packaging, so special packaging. Maybe it's for the big spring collection next year, since that has special packaging often? I would love even more MSF's and I like the spring collections often.
Yes!!! Needs all the MSF's.

I ran out of room for my MSF/EDSF's already and need to find a new storage method very soon!