MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2014

MACina

nanaparty.gif
....woohoo, thank you, Erine!
Winter 2014 is gonna be interesting!!! I can share more in about a week or so!

Hi ERINE1881..... I'm new to specktra & to be honest I joined in on this website because I came across a lot of your wonderful makeup post of upcoming MAC collections on Instagram!!!!! I always tried searching for your posts on here but i was never successful due to the fact that i had to have an account on here to have access!!! SO YAAAY IM FINALLY HERE:) .....since I can now message you personally on here now my question to you is about the Rick Baker exclusive collection due out this October 2013! I was wondering if maybe you had any photos or links that can feed my curiosity????? The shadow palettes called "Spider Queen" & "Monsters Bride" have me DROOLING I'm praying they are not a disappointment when I see them in person!!!!!!

erine1881

Hi ERINE1881..... I'm new to specktra & to be honest I joined in on this website because I came across a lot of your wonderful makeup post of upcoming MAC collections on Instagram!!!!! I always tried searching for your posts on here but i was never successful due to the fact that i had to have an account on here to have access!!! SO YAAAY IM FINALLY HERE:) .....since I can now message you personally on here now my question to you is about the Rick Baker exclusive collection due out this October 2013! I was wondering if maybe you had any photos or links that can feed my curiosity????? The shadow palettes called "Spider Queen" & "Monsters Bride" have me DROOLING I'm praying they are not a disappointment when I see them in person!!!!!!
Yay welcome!!! Unfortunately i have yet to see them myself. But based on the number of shadows in each palette (6), I'm guessing they're gona be packaged like the concealer palettes :dunno: and sadly the one palette is 100% repromotes :( But as soon as any photos are leaked you know this will be the forst place you can come to find them!
Oooh! Winter 2014 as in what we can expect in Dec. 2013 or Dec. 2014?
Sorry Dec 2013-Feb 2014 :wink:

Debbs

Can't wait for the news Erine. I know it's hard to miss what you have never had but I am really anxious for one of these collections that I missed that everyone is still talking about like Hello Kitty. I want something that just take my breath away , the whole packaging, line up, colors, everything. I am so dying for a back in the day blow your mind gotta have it kinda collection to launch again!!!! Please Mac