MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2014

sephoraholic

Yay for news on what's to come in 2014
yahoo.gif
! The current MAC collections don't grab my attention :(! Much needed!!

Yay welcome!!! Unfortunately i have yet to see them myself. But based on the number of shadows in each palette (6), I'm guessing they're gona be packaged like the concealer palettes :dunno: and sadly the one palette is 100% repromotes :( But as soon as any photos are leaked you know this will be the forst place you can come to find them! Sorry Dec 2013-Feb 2014 :wink:
HI ERINE!!!!!! OMG YAAAAY THANK YOU FOR REPLYING!!!! IM SUPER STOKED RIGHT NOW .....Yea i figured some colors sounded a little too familiar but OK YAAAYI'll def wait keeping my fingers crossed & hopefully some good news shall come along!!! Can't wait to hear about 2014 collections as well!!!!! SUPER ANXIOUS lol

martiangurll

friends.gif
Thanks, Erine! I can't wait to find out more. Been feeling a little down lately. Does this happen to any of my fellow Specktrettes?
Up and down. I dread winter every year, but since I got a light box it hasn't been as bad. (and, it allows me to avoid taking antidepressants!) This year I am going to try and do the light box + vitamin D and see what happens. Thank goodness we have collections to look forward to, they always lift me a little! And, although I hate the winter blues, I love Fall and Winter fashion, including all the pretty make ups!

OctoberViolet

What is a light box?, if you do not mind my asking.
It's strange. I don't get depressed during the winter time. I love winter. I seem to get more depressed during the Summer months. I'm a weirdo I guess. Maybe it has to do with hormones, my job and being single (not that I mind being single, but it's been over a year since I've been in a relationship). Sometimes I cry for no reason and can't figure out what the heck is wrong with me. Been like this since I was a child, but I was never diagnosed with depression. I do hope you don't get depressed over the Winter martiangurll. At least we have makeup to cheer us up and a great family of Specktrettes to keep us happy/sane (in my case).
grouphug2.gif
A big hug to you.

friends.gif
Thanks, Erine! I can't wait to find out more. Been feeling a little down lately. Does this happen to any of my fellow Specktrettes?
Up and down. I dread winter every year, but since I got a light box it hasn't been as bad. (and, it allows me to avoid taking antidepressants!) This year I am going to try and do the light box + vitamin D and see what happens. Thank goodness we have collections to look forward to, they always lift me a little! And, although I hate the winter blues, I love Fall and Winter fashion, including all the pretty make ups!

erine1881

Up and down.  I dread winter every year, but since I got a light box it hasn't been as bad.  (and, it allows me to avoid taking antidepressants!)  This year I am going to try and do the light box + vitamin D and see what happens.  Thank goodness we have collections to look forward to, they always lift me a little!  And, although I hate the winter blues, I love Fall and Winter fashion, including all the pretty make ups!
Hopefully the light box helps! I think everyone comes down with a bit of SAD. I know i do, especially when it's those gloomy grey winter days. Winter collections don't thrill me much, but these collections seem more promising than normal!

martiangurll

Hopefully the light box helps! I think everyone comes down with a bit of SAD. I know i do, especially when it's those gloomy grey winter days. Winter collections don't thrill me much, but these collections seem more promising than normal!
IF you are excited about the Winter collections I am excited. To be fair, I think the holiday collections are usually meh for me, but I usually love the Fall collections and the Boxing Day collection.

Genn

I'm going stir crazy so I am happy to hear about something new soon. I want it to be good but not so good I have to go into professional cyber stalker mode

erine1881

Some of this is pending, so i can guarantee information can/will change as this was all given to me in a frenzy of excitement, and I'll supply more info in the next couple days as i credit stealing heaxs-proof the info :haha: Early January- Magnetic Nude-natural tones False Lash-colours