MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2014

Debbs

I am really looking forward to the mineralize collection. I rarely wear my Après Tres items and I need to but mineralized is my weakness then ED! Thanks Erine

Pinkdollface

yes.gif
th_wink3.gif
Great! I guess they won't be perm, but I like the False Lash formula.

liba

I am really looking forward to the mineralize collection. I rarely wear my Après Tres items and I need to but mineralized is my weakness then ED! Thanks Erine
Oh hon, Apres Chic was such a great collection! I'm always wearing the lipsticks, balms, liners and shadows from it and Alpine Bronze and Amber Glow are some of my favorite blushes ever! I'm actually almost ready for my back up of Rosy Romance balm (that's so rare for me). Honestly, one of the best collections of the past year by far! Wear your goodies!!!!

liba

Yeah coloured mascara will never be perm.
At least they seem to offer it pretty much every year lately, in one formula or another. I want to check out those Butter London colored mascaras at some point - I used to have a pink mascara with violet sheen just like the description of one of theirs and it was pretty awesome. Also used to have a red one which was amazing - made my green eyes POP like crazy - I would buy so many back ups if MAC offered a crimson or burgundy mascara, it wouldn't even be funny. If it was like Dark Diversion I'd officially keel right over!
SOS.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Extra Dimension? Well, that just saves me good chunk of money then. I don't get along too well with the formula so I don't plan to add any more of those products to my stash.
banned2.gif
Phew, glad I can focus only on the holiday collection now.

liba

Extra Dimension? Well, that just saves me good chunk of money then. I don't get along too well with the formula so I don't plan to add any more of those products to my stash.
banned2.gif
Phew, glad I can focus only on the holiday collection now.
ED doesn't work for you? Be glad - for me, the skin finishes are irresistible, and the blushes and shadows aren't far behind. $$$

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
ED doesn't work for you? Be glad - for me, the skin finishes are irresistible, and the blushes and shadows aren't far behind. $$$
Between the holiday collection and this one you will haul quite a bit then I bet, I know you love mineralize products too. I actually preferred Naturally over Aprec Chic (less shimmery), so I'm hoping Divine Night will have great products like those. MES like Cloudy Afternoon, or Golden Gaze in fact, that don't have those added glittter particles like recent MES had would be just awesome.

I only have Superb and I'm not a fan. I guess it's just that I'm into more subtle and natural looks these days. I do love me some MSFs, but Superb is too shimmery for me, and admittedly I probably didn't get the hang of it yet how to apply it the right way. I also returned the ED blushes I got, and the e/s already look too shimmery in swatches, I'm more into matte and satin finishes lately. All in all, ED is just not tempting me because I feel like there are so many better options out there for me personally, like I'm really into Shiseido right now. The blushes (plus their white one as a highlighter) and the e/s are so fine and smooth and easy to handle.