MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2014

jennyap

Quote:Originally Posted by Naynadine

I don't know this designer to be honest, but I'm excited for the blush duos and CCBs.

I think the article just mentions blush duos and CCBs as possibilities for a collaboration based on the fact that we just had both with RiRi, I didn't get the impression they actually had any inside info unfortunately!

caribprincess

Heroine would be a perfect addition to the permanent line. And it would be funny if they do add it, because then a lot of people would have a bunch of backups of a permanent lipstick.
(raises hand) i would be soooo guilty of this.
blush-anim-cl.gif

MACupGrl

Is MAC going to do a Disney Maleficent collection? Just curious. I know ELF has stuff out now. I found this on Instagram too: Beckyr420's pic!
5a0bc90f_image.jpeg

pleasantmacabre

Is MAC going to do a Disney Maleficent collection? Just curious. I know ELF has stuff out now. I found this on Instagram too: Beckyr420's pic!
5a0bc90f_image.jpeg
I doubt it since they already did a venomous villains collection that included maleficent.. Rick baker did the makeup in the movie. And also the bride of Frankenstein makeup above for mac though

princessjest

[COLOR=CC99FF]I saw a picture on the MAC site when I clicked on the Ad for Paris Fashion Week, it takes me to here http://maccosmetics.tumblr.com/ and when I scroll down there are some pics of some REALLY lavender lips and you see a light lavender mixture in a pot, I wish it said what it was because I want it so badly.  Can see it here: http://maccosmetics.tumblr.com/post/61530471120/backstage-at-peter-pilotto-m-a-c-ss14-london#!imgl0[/COLOR]
Ohh maybe the picture in the link above of the 2 CCBs and the fan brush could be of the CCBs coming with the pedro lourenco collection? That lip colour is to die for as well If Elle is mentiining Blush duos and CCBs I would expect them to appear in the collection. After all those kinda articles are essentially pre written press releases from MAC with the odd words changed from publication to publication?

Medgal07

*squeelz* lol I LOVE this brush. THANK YOU!!!!
Me too Richelle...I bought two of them. One started to shed a wee bit and I took out my tool box, whipped out my pliers and tightened the ferrule....haven't lost a hair since, and I use it every day.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was convinced that I had Lily White, but after checking my pigments, that seems to be incorrect. So now I can wonder about whether or not I want it.

liba

I never got around to talking about the Huggable Lip Colour Collection! It's coming in Jan. (last collection before the spring collections come out)

My MA is so thrilled with this product. Sheen Supremes are rated for "Instant hydration" and "long term hydrating" effect, but no wear time rating. The Huggables are rated for "long term hydrating" plus "6 hour wear" plus medium coverage color. They're a gel based lipstick that's the "Best hybrid of lipstick, gloss and conditioner EVER!" - in his words. He's totally crazy about them.

The entire collection is LE. and there are about 10 or 12 colors. There are a lot of soft but bright pinks, a great nude color similar to You've Got It csg's color, the cherry red color we saw on the runway, a nice soft mauve and a vampy brownish red that's only in America, not in Asia (Asia gets an orange coral instead). The colors are all pretty everyday but handy, but there are a few cute brights in there for those who love their pinks. The color coverage is more opaque than Sheen Supreme and the wear and hydration are no joke.

I'm looking forward to these because I thought the Mineralize lipsticks were nice on my lips and these are even better than those, from his opinion.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I never got around to talking about the Huggable Lip Colour Collection! It's coming in Jan. (last collection before the spring collections come out)

My MA is so thrilled with this product. Sheen Supremes are rated for "Instant hydration" and "long term hydrating" effect, but no wear time rating. The Huggables are rated for "long term hydrating" plus "6 hour wear" plus medium coverage color. They're a gel based lipstick that's the "Best hybrid of lipstick, gloss and conditioner EVER!" - in his words. He's totally crazy about them.

The entire collection is LE. and there are about 10 or 12 colors. There are a lot of soft but bright pinks, a great nude color similar to You've Got It csg's color, the cherry red color we saw on the runway, a nice soft mauve and a vampy brownish red that's only in America, not in Asia (Asia gets an orange coral instead). The colors are all pretty everyday but handy, but there are a few cute brights in there for those who love their pinks. The color coverage is more opaque than Sheen Supreme and the wear and hydration are no joke.

I'm looking forward to these because I thought the Mineralize lipsticks were nice on my lips and these are even better than those, from his opinion.
I really dislike it when they introduce a new formula but make it LE.

liba

I really dislike it when they introduce a new formula but make it LE.
It's pretty common though….

They'll probably see if people go for it and if they do, then it'll be back in the summer as perm. Isn't that what happened with Sheen Supreme?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
It's pretty common though….

They'll probably see if people go for it and if they do, then it'll be back in the summer as perm. Isn't that what happened with Sheen Supreme?
I don't remember, I still haven't tried those.
blush-anim-cl.gif

I agree, I think if they sell well there's a good chance we'll see them again. Like the Casual Lip Colours, I'm glad they're coming back, because I skipped them the first round.

liba

I don't remember, I still haven't tried those.
blush-anim-cl.gif

I agree, I think if they sell well there's a good chance we'll see them again. Like the Casual Lip Colours, I'm glad they're coming back, because I skipped them the first round.
I never in a million years would have thought those casual lip colours would be back. They are rather nice for something simple when you really need to be quick. Evening Stroll is beautiful!

Latest posts