MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2014

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Not sure if this was posted earlier, but T just tweeted some basic deets on a Spring 2014 Mac- Proenza Schouler collboration:

I can see this being a good match for them, but what really jumped out at me was the mention of "ombre face powders". Blush Ombres? Or something new?
I juat saw that on T. So exciting! I bet those are the Ombre blushes and I bet Ripe Peach is coming back.
cheerleader.gif

OctoberViolet

Not sure if this was posted earlier, but T just tweeted some basic deets on a Spring 2014 Mac- Proenza Schouler collboration:

I can see this being a good match for them, but what really jumped out at me was the mention of "ombre face powders". Blush Ombres? Or something new?

I juat saw that on T. So exciting! I bet those are the Ombre blushes and I bet Ripe Peach is coming back.
cheerleader.gif

Prettypackages

i dont know where to post this. yesterday at my mac store i saw the 163 flat contour brush back. lots of it. so one of my girls told me its permanent now. i missed on it. but now im building my mac brush collection, so she told me i could add it any time now.

i see it available at the mac site too, i also see the brush canisters under pro accessories. http://www.maccosmetics.com/product...rushes/Face/163-Flat-Contour-Brush/index.tmpl
maybe theyll bring the contour cremes back.

Sorry if you already know this.
how are you all using this brush? It is collecting dust in my collex.

liba

NEWS! Remember that lip tint in the Sheen Supreme tube I posted a runway photo of?

Well, 'just briefly texted my friend to ask how update went and he WENT OFF on those!
pompom.gif

They're called Huggable Lip Colours and this is what he said:

"Gel base lipstick that is super moisturizing, 6 hour wear and medium coverage. Best hybrid of lipstick, gloss and conditioner EVER!"

He also said:

"It's like a sheen supreme on crack."

Damn, these sound so amazing. I already thought MAC had made some serious breakthroughs in nourishing formulas between the MLBs and the Mineralize lipsticks and these sound even more awesome. Don't know when they're coming out or how many colors, etc. but I'm ready!!!

OctoberViolet

NEWS! Remember that lip tint in the Sheen Supreme tube I posted a runway photo of?

Well, 'just briefly texted my friend to ask how update went and he WENT OFF on those!
pompom.gif

"Gel base lipstick that is super moisturizing, 6 hour wear and medium coverage. Best hybrid of lipstick, gloss and conditioner EVER!"

He also said:

Damn, these sound so amazing. I already thought MAC had made some serious breakthroughs in nourishing formulas between the MLBs and the Mineralize lipsticks and these sound even more awesome. Don't know when they're coming out or how many colors, etc. but I'm ready!!!

MACina

pompom.gif

He also said:

Woohoo....so excited for these!

Thank you, liba!!!!

liba

All I know is that cute bright red from the runway. I'm sure there will be soft neutrals, because aren't there always? With medium coverage, there'll probably be a couple of fun colors too, but I'm not holding out for anything too crazy like blue. :/

martiangurll

All I know is that cute bright red from the runway. I'm sure there will be soft neutrals, because aren't there always? With medium coverage, there'll probably be a couple of fun colors too, but I'm not holding out for anything too crazy like blue. :/
Liba I love you right about now. You come up with some exciting news. Creamy and lasting? My lips always need moisture in the spring and after these retro mattes it will be awelcome change! l

luvlydee

i dont know where to post this. yesterday at my mac store i saw the 163 flat contour brush back. lots of it. so one of my girls told me its permanent now. i missed on it. but now im building my mac brush collection, so she told me i could add it any time now.

i just came back from my mac store and i ended up buying this brush. i just dont feel comfortable using my nars ita brush for cream products lol. so im super happy. there was only 3 left at the store though lol I love how this brush feels. its stiff enough for buffing in cream but not so stiff that its annoying lol

MACupGrl

http://makeupforlife.net/2013/09/fresh-makeup-orange-lip-at-sophie-theallet-ss-2014.html
e9c4bc1f_image.jpeg
MatchMaster Concealer (new for Spring/Summer 2014) to even out skintone. Pleasure Model Extra Dimension Blush (new for Spring/Summer 2014). On the eyes, Particularly Pretty, a pale pink color from Spring 14 Trend Forecast/Eye, all over the lid and topped with M·A·C PRO Shine Mixing Medium. a new lipstick for Spring 2014 used with PRO Orange Lipmix.
03b01f6a_image.jpeg

OctoberViolet

[COLOR=FF00AA]Thank you, MACup Grl!!!! I love that orange lippie and the new blush. The Spring eye and lip palettes look great also.[/COLOR]:encore:
http://makeupforlife.net/2013/09/fresh-makeup-orange-lip-at-sophie-theallet-ss-2014.html
e9c4bc1f_image.jpeg
MatchMaster Concealer (new for Spring/Summer 2014) to even out skintone. Pleasure Model Extra Dimension Blush (new for Spring/Summer 2014). On the eyes, Particularly Pretty, a pale pink color from Spring 14 Trend Forecast/Eye, all over the lid and topped with M·A·C PRO Shine Mixing Medium. a new lipstick for Spring 2014 used with PRO Orange Lipmix.
03b01f6a_image.jpeg

KiKi Kontour

i see it available at the mac site too, i also see the brush canisters under pro accessories. http://www.maccosmetics.com/product...rushes/Face/163-Flat-Contour-Brush/index.tmpl
maybe theyll bring the contour cremes back.

i skipped that brush cuz i had the sonia k dupe and had i known even THAT was LE i would've gotten more than one cuz i use em to kontour. im guessin it would be good to use with creams esp since it came out with the sculptin cream collection but i've only really used mine for powder!! glad to see the brush perm tho...

has anyone else heard Rihanna's gonna be the new viva glam girl next year? lemme guess....RiWoo is gonna be her lip color
th_yawn.gif
hopefully not tho!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
i skipped that brush cuz i had the sonia k dupe and had i known even THAT was LE i would've gotten more than one cuz i use em to kontour. im guessin it would be good to use with creams esp since it came out with the sculptin cream collection but i've only really used mine for powder!! glad to see the brush perm tho...

has anyone else heard Rihanna's gonna be the new viva glam girl next year? lemme guess....RiWoo is gonna be her lip color
th_yawn.gif
hopefully not tho!!
blink.gif
I hope that's not true.

MakeupAddict22

i skipped that brush cuz i had the sonia k dupe and had i known even THAT was LE i would've gotten more than one cuz i use em to kontour. im guessin it would be good to use with creams esp since it came out with the sculptin cream collection but i've only really used mine for powder!! glad to see the brush perm tho... has anyone else heard Rihanna's gonna be the new viva glam girl next year? lemme guess....RiWoo is gonna be her lip color
th_yawn.gif
  hopefully not tho!!
I was hoping they would do someone new , she just had 3 collections lol ughh

MACupGrl

http://makeupforlife.net/2013/10/graphic-beauty-at-manish-arora-ss-14.html
e53d8f92_image.jpeg
Platinum Love Extra Dimension Eyeshadow (available Spring/Summer 2014) – swept over the bridge of nose to add dimension. Have A Lovely Day! Casual Colour (available Spring/Summer 2014) – patted into lips for soft nude.

MACupGrl

http://makeupforlife.net/2013/09/romantic-hair-and-makeup-at-alberta-ferretti-ss-2014.html Have A Lovely Day! Casual Colour (available Spring/Summer 2014) – patted high over cheekbones for a flush of colour.
faeb3d5d_image.jpeg
April in Paris and Cultivating Chic from Spring 14 Trend Forecast/Eye – mixed together and blended over the eyelids. M·A·C Rose Sparkle Eye Liner (available Spring/Summer 2014) – washed over the eyelids with the 195 Concealer Brush for a soft pinky dimension of glitter over eyes.

Latest posts