MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2014

tirurit

I don't understand the trend of looking like you bought a bad, clumpy mascara. Will there be a trend of orange foundation with a line around your jaw too? Yuck.
The stuff of nightmares!!!

Though... I keep getting matched darker than my skin tone and keep being offered darker powder colours at my mac store
nocomment.gif
Is it a conspiracy?! I know I live in an island and I look like I am native to nother regions but...

Audrey C

The stuff of nightmares!!!

Though... I keep getting matched darker than my skin tone and keep being offered darker powder colours at my mac store
nocomment.gif
Is it a conspiracy?! I know I live in an island and I look like I am native to nother regions but...
I get that all the time. I'm no more than NC25 and I very frequently get matched NC35 at MAC because I have some hyper pigmentation on my chin and cheekbones. Um…hello? Wouldn't it make more sense to cover that and have it match the REST of my skin?

Mac-Guy

I get that all the time. I'm no more than NC25 and I very frequently get matched NC35 at MAC because I have some hyper pigmentation on my chin and cheekbones. Um…hello? Wouldn't it make more sense to cover that and have it match the REST of my skin?
It's really sad to read so many matched-too-dark stories, but it seems a common phenomenon.

Audrey C

It's really sad to read so many matched-too-dark stories, but it seems a common phenomenon.
I haven't had better luck at Sephora. I no longer let anyone match me; I get samples and do it myself. Store lighting and ten minutes wear isn't enough to match accurately anyway; I need to wear it for a few hours to see what happens as well as check the colour in natural light.

tirurit

I honestly think it's the whole "it's summer, you should look healthy and tanned" thing going on

But yeah, was really surprised when I attended a mac technique masterclass, and the ma that had travelled specially to give them also gave me a darker colour! This guy knows his stuff, he is well known in Spain, but he too suggested medium dark o_O (I am NC20)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Looks like two new collections, not sure when they will launch so I'm putting it in the 2014 thread.

Style Voyager
''For the voyager with an insatiable appetite for style, complete your carry-on with an exclusive line of signature accessories inspired by M∙A∙C flagship stores globally. Collect them all, letting these M∙A∙C souvenirs transport you to your favourite destination at a moment’s notice.''

- Makeup Bag $35.00
This perfect-sized makeup bag neatly houses all of your beauty needs. Outfitted in black cotton canvas featuring M∙A∙C’s signature white graffiti, which is contrasted with the bold-hued label of your iconic locale

- Tote $45.00
This carry-all tote is spacious enough to carry all your travel essentials, with an inside pocket to keep petite items organized, too. Outfitted in black cotton canvas featuring M∙A∙C’s signature white graffiti, contrasted with the bold-hued label of your iconic locale.

- Mirror $25.00
This double-sided compact mirror allows for easy on-the-go touch-ups. Outfitted in black cotton canvas featuring M∙A∙C’s signature white graffiti, which is contrasted with the bold-hued label of your iconic locale.

5h Ave
Times Square
San Francisco
Champs-Elysees
Roma
Covent Garden
Chapel Street
Oxford Street
Seoul
Beijing
Rio

BollyDoll

- Brush Kit $49.50

- Makeup Bag Pink $36.00

- Makeup Bag Blue $36.00

Dolly Snow

Looks like two new collections, not sure when they will launch so I'm putting it in the 2014 thread. Style Voyager [COLOR=000000]''For the voyager with an insatiable appetite for style, complete your carry-on with an exclusive line of signature accessories inspired by M∙A∙C flagship stores globally. Collect them all, letting these M∙A∙C souvenirs transport you to your favourite destination at a moment’s notice.'' [/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]- Makeup Bag $35.00 [/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]This perfect-sized makeup bag neatly houses all of your beauty needs. Outfitted in black cotton canvas featuring M∙A∙C’s signature white graffiti, which is contrasted with the bold-hued label of your iconic locale [/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]- Tote $45.00 [/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]This carry-all tote is spacious enough to carry all your travel essentials, with an inside pocket to keep petite items organized, too. Outfitted in black cotton canvas featuring M∙A∙C’s signature white graffiti, contrasted with the bold-hued label of your iconic locale. [/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]- Mirror $25.00 [/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]This double-sided compact mirror allows for easy on-the-go touch-ups. Outfitted in black cotton canvas featuring M∙A∙C’s signature white graffiti, which is contrasted with the bold-hued label of your iconic locale. [/COLOR] BollyDoll - Brush Kit $49.50 - Makeup Bag Pink $36.00 - Makeup Blue $36.00
:shock: hmmm

erine1881

Looks like two new collections, not sure when they will launch so I'm putting it in the 2014 thread. Style Voyager [COLOR=000000]''For the voyager with an insatiable appetite for style, complete your carry-on with an exclusive line of signature accessories inspired by M∙A∙C flagship stores globally. Collect them all, letting these M∙A∙C souvenirs transport you to your favourite destination at a moment’s notice.'' [/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]- Makeup Bag $35.00 [/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]This perfect-sized makeup bag neatly houses all of your beauty needs. Outfitted in black cotton canvas featuring M∙A∙C’s signature white graffiti, which is contrasted with the bold-hued label of your iconic locale [/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]- Tote $45.00 [/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]This carry-all tote is spacious enough to carry all your travel essentials, with an inside pocket to keep petite items organized, too. Outfitted in black cotton canvas featuring M∙A∙C’s signature white graffiti, contrasted with the bold-hued label of your iconic locale. [/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]- Mirror $25.00 [/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]This double-sided compact mirror allows for easy on-the-go touch-ups. Outfitted in black cotton canvas featuring M∙A∙C’s signature white graffiti, which is contrasted with the bold-hued label of your iconic locale. [/COLOR] BollyDoll - Brush Kit $49.50 - Makeup Bag Pink $36.00 - Makeup Blue $36.00
Babydoll is Jan 1st. Style Voyager could be the flagship/MSO accessory collection that launches on Dec 11th, but I'm not 100% sure, as that collection isn't listed with an actual collection name. So it's just a guess on that one.

LARAELYSE

Anyone hear anything about something barbie/vivaglam for dec 7? A little mac birdie mentioned seeing an email... thats all I know...