MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2014

DarylandCarole

Has.anyone bought the eye glosses yet?
I got the red one today. It's beautiful in the pot, but when I dabbed it on it didn't have much color to it. It is, however, EXACTLY like @Lauralaura said,no super, super tacky/sticky. I've never used anything with such a sticky texture before. I could deal with it but I wish it were more opaque. It's definitely more for photo shoots or runways, like @erinne1881 said.

MRV

By Candlelight would have fitted the theme "Cashmere" much better than PT IMO .

Not to mention the possibilities for new colors
heart.gif
I'd vote for BC, too, because I skipped it, not once but twice! (and Comfort, too)

erine1881

Green gel repackage is now gonna be in the squeeze tube, and will be dropping from 150ml to 100ml, but staying the same price. Classic MAC!

Kaidan

for next year, obviously. but there's nowhere to put it.
The wands remind me of an old bright blue (think of Hi-Def Cyan) mascara from Hot Topic that I used to wear when I was in high school. The wand was a little annoying, but it hot the job done at the end of the day. I always look forward to color mascaras, so this is on my radar.

Sarah Townsend

My Perfect Topping (from this spring) looks nothing like that! It's just a light cream with tiny bits of purple. The one in those pictures looks so good!

Ana A

My Perfect Topping (from this spring) looks nothing like that! It's just a light cream with tiny bits of purple. The one in those pictures looks so good!
I agree, I actually skipped it then because it looked so dull. Hopefully this will be a better batch

Latest posts