MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

mel33t

99cf9c24_image.jpeg
Another shot of the #137 and the pink spring '15 lip trend palette And there is a new eye brush as well, the #221!
Thanks Erin!! Very excited about the brushes :stars:

SassyWonder

So Thankful to live in Seattle Starbucks capital. My 2 fav baristas are putting aside AO mugs for me. If you ladies have any trouble finding them lemme know.

OctoberViolet

$40 i believe

Anti-aging, combats fine lines, wrinkles, ages spots...
Damn. I probably need this. I hope it really works. Been wanting to try some anti-aging stuff for awhile. Anyone here know of any really good brands that take care of dark spots/freckles? I've noticed I'm getting a few thanks to being overly sun sensitive and getting burned the last few summers even though I do wear sun screen. Thanks in advance.

karlaedith

[COLOR=6633FF]Damn. I probably need this. I hope it really works. Been wanting to try some anti-aging stuff for awhile. Anyone here know of any really good brands that take care of dark spots/freckles? I've noticed I'm getting a few thanks to being overly sun sensitive and getting burned the last few summers even though I do wear sun screen. Thanks in advance.[/COLOR]
I heard Ambi has a good anti spot lotion and clinique has a serum that its supoused to be good, for anti aging i really like neutrogena night mosturizer with retinol and ROC retinol nightime lotion, both under 25 dls

erine1881

[COLOR=6633FF]Damn. I probably need this. I hope it really works. Been wanting to try some anti-aging stuff for awhile. Anyone here know of any really good brands that take care of dark spots/freckles? I've noticed I'm getting a few thanks to being overly sun sensitive and getting burned the last few summers even though I do wear sun screen. Thanks in advance.[/COLOR]
It doesn't. OTC stuff doesn't penetrate below the epidermis. You need stuff to penetrate below that in order to work, and the only place you'll find that is at the dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

OctoberViolet

It doesn't. OTC stuff doesn't penetrate below the epidermis. You need stuff to penetrate below that in order to work, and the only place you'll find that is at the dermatologist or plastic surgeon.
Thank you, Erin. I may need to go to the Dermatologist then.

Latest posts