MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Is there a 2016 MAC release calendar yet? I've got nothing for January and there's usually something...

After that I've got two collections for which i think i know the month (Zac Posen (Feb) & Charlotte Olympia (March)), and six collections or products for which i don't (Ariana Grande Viva Glam, Brooke Candy, Flamingo Park, Mariah Carey Beauty Icon, Matchmaster cushion foundation, Matte Liquid Lipsticks, Strobe Creams (red, peach, gold, silver), and Summer Mineralized Skinfinish x4). But that's not enough info to plan ahead.

Help me, specktra net, you're my only hope!

Yes, there is! (It's pinned as the first thread in The Scoop forum.)

2016 MAC Collection Calendar

flamingobee

Does anyone here have a specific date when the annual MAC Spring Summer Trend Presentations are going to taking place? I understand that in Asia the Trend Presentations will be around 14 January this year. Any idea when it takes place for Europe and the US?

Last edited:
B

Buffy89

Thanks Myth and Honi! They're really cute. Let's see what colors will be released, hoping for all the best selling, popular ones.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Cute idea. That packaging just looks very tacky to me though. Looks like it could be a holiday collection.

Latest posts