MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

B

Buffy89

I really hope it won't be super exklusive. These aren't my colors at all, but the compact is quite exciting.

Corally

Right... And I thought Wash and Dry was a massive haul for me... Along with MIB... But this... 3 blushes and ALL of the lipsticks in that one pic I like.

Are those blushes? They kinda look like ccb to me.

And I really love how this collection looks a whole but I think it will be a small haul. Prolly just the plum/purple lippie and whatever the compact is, and maybe the red lippie. And if there are blushes I want them all lol but I think they're ccb.

Marsha Pomells

Are those blushes? They kinda look like ccb to me.

And I really love how this collection looks a whole but I think it will be a small haul. Prolly just the plum/purple lippie and whatever the compact is, and maybe the red lippie. And if there are blushes I want them all lol but I think they're ccb.

I still can't tell the difference between the 2, despite owning blushes. Either way, it's still a big haul. But the one question I will have to ask is... What finishes are those lipsticks, cos they sure look RM to me... Well 2 of them anyway...

Honi

This is totally off topic but I just love how Specktra allows me to connect with gals and guys from all over the world over something as simple as makeup. Love seeing a notification on insta or a PM by someone just wanting to share some news about makeup with me. Specktra fam <3

Marsha Pomells

This is totally off topic but I just love how Specktra allows me to connect with gals and guys from all over the world over something as simple as makeup. Love seeing a notification on insta or a PM by someone just wanting to share some news about makeup with me. Specktra fam <3

Same. My love for makeup has grown loads. Thank you guys and gals, for being such an amazing bunch of people.

B

Buffy89

Same. My love for makeup has grown loads. Thank you guys and gals, for being such an amazing bunch of people.

Same here! And I'm soooo glad Specktra could be saved. Actually, this is definitely the place on the whole internet I love the most.

Marsha Pomells

Same here! And I'm soooo glad Specktra could be saved. Actually, this is definitely the place on the whole internet I love the most.

Yes. Specktra is the first site I look at in the morning. Since becoming a member, all I see is positivity. Don't know where I'll be without this website now.

bunnypoet

I really hope it won't be super exklusive. These aren't my colors at all, but the compact is quite exciting.

My thoughts exactly on this new collection! Now, I have another MAC launch to stress about; I was happy not being excited about new releases for a while.

Monsy

has anyone seen the photo that mac junkies posted on IG that had all the new brow stuff and some new face brush? It looks like it has been deleted

B

Buffy89

has anyone seen the photo that mac junkies posted on IG that had all the new brow stuff and some new face brush? It looks like it has been deleted

Do you mean the picture with those chubby brow pencils? I'm wondering how useful/precise those might be at all, because other brow pencils tend to be praised for super fine tips.

B

Buffy89

My thoughts exactly on this new collection! Now, I have another MAC launch to stress about; I was happy not being excited about new releases for a while.

I second this! It's so much easier to skip when I don't like anything, lol. Maybe, there's just something super boring inside that compact, like a regular pressed powder. People would go grazy if it contained some highlighter.

Latest posts