MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Marsha Pomells

I second this! It's so much easier to skip when I don't like anything, lol. Maybe, there's just something super boring inside that compact, like a regular pressed powder. People would go grazy if it contained some highlighter.

I know I went crazy over Freshen Up, even thought I was in two minds over buying it because I thought I wouldn't use it... So it wouldn't surprise me if anyone would have a fist fight over the last compact in a MAC store IF that is a highlighter. Especially when the packaging is to die for...

I think it's a sculpting/bronzing powder in the compact. If it was a highlighter, the top of the compact would have a glass panel (?).

kirstw91

has anyone seen the photo that mac junkies posted on IG that had all the new brow stuff and some new face brush? It looks like it has been deleted

Yeah I saw one, it had some new Mineralize Rich lipstick shades aswell, one looked like a greyish colour.

Last edited:
B

Buffy89

I know I went crazy over Freshen Up, even thought I was in two minds over buying it because I thought I wouldn't use it... So it wouldn't surprise me if anyone would have a fist fight over the last compact in a MAC store IF that is a highlighter. Especially when the packaging is to die for...

I think it's a sculpting/bronzing powder in the compact. If it was a highlighter, the top of the compact would have a glass panel (?).

Oh yes, your theory about that glass panel sounds good to me. I don't care about bronzer, so probably it won't be me who's in a fist fight, lol.

Monsy

Do you mean the picture with those chubby brow pencils? I'm wondering how useful/precise those might be at all, because other brow pencils tend to be praised for super fine tips.

yes that one! i think they deleted it someone told me the same thing. ok i am not going crazy clearly i saw it lol

Marsha Pomells

Oh yes, your theory about that glass panel sounds good to me. I don't care about bronzer, so probably it won't be me who's in a fist fight, lol.

I'm not really a bronzer person, despite owning a liquid bronzer and a powder one. And I very rarely reach for those, unless I'm doing a quick contour. Only time will tell, in regards to what's in the compact.

Corally

Maybe it's a beauty powder one can use as a highlighter.. That's what I'm hoping for at least lol.

lilinah

do you mean this pic?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAbcdndkeJN/?taken-by=macjunkies

anyway, THAT BRUSH! yesss I need it. been waiting for a soft buffer brush from mac now when we finally got our flat angled brush from WW foundation collection

This was the collection i mentioned a while back, but i only had pics of the two yellow/orange quads in front. Nice to see in this photo that it has some more "natural" quads for us pale folks, too, in the back.

I'm fine with unnatural lips and eyes, but bright orange on my cheeks, nope, not my thing. Well, OK, i did do that over the weekend, but it was a re-creation of historical makeup, i used my Burnt Pepper blush very much over-applied - in period it would have been powdered madder root.

And i don't really wear bronzer. I have a couple matte shades that i sometimes use for contour - you must buff it, buff it good, into shape, shape it up - or it looks like mud smudges. I see people really not understanding that contours should be subtle and overdoing them, then hating contouring.

Also, there's one of the "chunky" brow pencils in this picture and the tip is NOT chunky.

Last edited:

Monsy

yes we talked about it in the lightful c thread but it was asia only at the time i think?

leonah

have anyone tried the rebeleyes gel liner yet? I don't think there is a thread for it right? I'm curious about this one

Latest posts