MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

thefbomb

Anyone else wondering if they're going to have a Beauty & the Beast collection? The trailer came out today and it made me think of it, since they had ones for Cinderella and Maleficent. Granted, those collections kind of sucked but a beauty & the beast collection would be pretty hard to mess up tbh.

the day they announced that there was going to be a movie i hoped that there would be a BATB collection. I think its a no brainer for them since they did Cinderella, etc.

I tweeted MAC that if they do they should have a highlighter or something of the sort and name it Lumiere;)

VioletSparkles

the day they announced that there was going to be a movie i hoped that there would be a BATB collection. I think its a no brainer for them since they did Cinderella, etc.

I tweeted MAC that if they do they should have a highlighter or something of the sort and name it Lumiere;)
LOL, I've been thinking the same thing about a Lumiere highlighter! :icon_cheers: Either we're both geniuses, or it really is just THAT obvious, and MAC would be crazy not to do it. :rofl:
Either way, I'm quite excited about the prospect of a Beauty and the Beast collection! :D

Last edited:

thefbomb

LOL, I've been thinking the same thing about a Lumiere highlighter! :icon_cheers: Either we're both geniuses, or it really is just THAT obvious, and MAC would be crazy not to do it. :rofl:
Either way, I'm quite excited about the prospect of a Beauty and the Beast collection! :D

I'm going to go with us being geniuses :five::D, but seriously they would be crazy not to do it!
I'm really excited too! Beauty and the Beast has always been one of my fav movies

thefbomb

I'd be game for just a white bullet with the rose on it for beauty and the beast, although how cool would it be to have specific packaging for the characters, like a lipstick called "Beauty" with Belle on it, and a darker one w/ the beast? And an eye quad for Mrs Potts and maybe a shimmery golden lipglass for Lumiere and a highlighter with etched numbers in it for Cogsworth...I've thought about this way too much lol. I know MAC would never put that amount of effort into it :p

For Ariel I can see semi-translucent shimmery seafoam color packaging. An "Under the Sea" eye quad (with a shimmery seafoam, a matte cobalt blue, a duochrome purple/blue, maybe a shimmery golden green) , another one called "Whatchamacallit" with a silver...a blue-based red lipstick, a shimmery frost called "Mermaid's Tail", a deep purple for Ursula...

I know we're gonna get like, 5 products in each collection with a logo slapped on but...hey, it's fun to pretend what MAC could do lol!

I like your ideas! And the person who you replied to as well. They could definitely do something pretty for this collection (if it happens)
Other colours/colour combos I'd be down for..rose red or royal blue packaging with gold/yellow and white lettering

jennyap

Looks like some new additions to the Sized To Go range:

Little MAC collection

Sized to Go Pigment
Rose - Rose with copper sparkle
Blue Brown - Brown with blue-green pearl
Chartreuse - Gold pearled chartreuse green
Rich Purple - Rich, deep purple
Platinum - Smooth, high shine platinum
Kitschmas - Shimmering pink/mauve pearl
Tan - Muted pinky brown bronze
Black - Carbon black

Sized to Go Zoomfast Black Lash
Black

Sized to Go Zoom Lash
Plum Reserve - Plum
Green is Green - Emerald green
High Esteem - Blackened grey
Blue Charge - Blue
Beets Me - Brown
Zoom Black

Sized to Go Tinted Lipglass
Dilly Dazzle - Bright midtone purple
Itsy, Bitsy - Soft pink, lavender pearl
Fashion Punch - Midtone neutral pink
Water Deities - Creamy bronze
Carousel - Creamy pink
Raring To Go - Bright fuchsia
Love You Big Time - Electric violet
Lots of Laughs - Creamy peach
Short & Snappy - Creamy apple red
Little Lovely - Soft pastel yellow
Candy Yum-Yum - Neon pink
Clear Water - Sheer nude with multidimensional pearl

Can't tell whether these are LE or perm additions. I'm particularly interested in the coloured zoomlash, as I do like to use coloured mascaras occasionally but I'll never get through a full size.

Last edited:

Miss Dynamite

Little MAC collection

Sized to Go Pigment
Blue Brown - Brown with bluegreen pearl
Black - Carbon Black

Black

Sized to Go Zoom Lash
Plum Reserve - Plum
Blue Charge - Blue
Beets Me - Brown
Zoom Black

Carousel - Creamy pink

Can't tell whether these are LE or perm additions. I'm particularly interested in the coloured zoomlash, as I do like to use coloured mascaras occasionally but I'll never get through a full size.

I'm glad to see some of the repromoted lipglasses. Putting a few of these on my list:
Dilly Dazzle
Itsy, Bitsy
Raring To Go
Love You Big Time
Lots Of Laughs
might get a backup of Clear Water too.

lyseD

Little MAC collection

Sized to Go Pigment
Blue Brown - Brown with bluegreen pearl
Black - Carbon Black

Black

Sized to Go Zoom Lash
Plum Reserve - Plum
Blue Charge - Blue
Beets Me - Brown
Zoom Black

Carousel - Creamy pink

Thanks Jenny, so excited for more little pigments and the coloured mascara. Hope they are perm.

Rinstar

Oh cool, I too am excited about the colored mascaras! What a perfect product to make in a small size!

stirfryedshana

Little MAC collection

Sized to Go Pigment
Blue Brown - Brown with blue-green pearl
Black - Carbon black

Black

Sized to Go Zoom Lash
Plum Reserve - Plum
Blue Charge - Blue
Beets Me - Brown
Zoom Black

Carousel - Creamy pink

The sized to go lipglass collection is interesting...I see repromotes from Playland and Alluring Aquatics...I wonder if they'll release the full size versions too? Seems weird to just bring those back for minis.

Myth

Re Little MAC
Reminds me of those MAC mini lipsticks, Dolly posted them on Specktra's IG back in January

Last edited:
B

Buffy89

Re Little MAC
Reminds me of those MAC mini lipsticks, Dolly posted them on Specktra's IG back in January
Yes!!!! I'd love those to be part of Sized To Go (and perm). Lipsticks are hard to use up, I guess lots of people would like smaller sized ones.

lyseD

The MAC Canada site only has three sized to go pigment colours left, naked, violet and old gold.

jennyap

I have the colour story for the collection with all those fun new lipsticks we saw pictures of not long ago (the blues, green, etc). New thread to follow as soon as I can type it all up!

Marsha Pomells

I have the colour story for the collection with all those fun new lipsticks we saw pictures of not long ago (the blues, green, etc). New thread to follow as soon as I can type it all up!

Cant wait to see the info... Just hope that everyone has more than enough time to save their pennies... Or go without their phone or food shopping...

Latest posts