MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

lilinah

I have a question. Last September and October there were some pictures posted of a Mineralize Skinfinish Pinwheel in 4 iridescent colors. Looking at it, it looked white/ pearl/ silver, but the colors shifted in the light, so there was gold, mint, lavender, or pink. I thought the Pinwhieel might come out in the Strobe collection, but I never heard any more about it. One of the pics is below...

Does anyone know anything about it? Basically it was like all the colors in the Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette, but in one convenient compact.

image.png

Last edited:

shellygrrl

Staff member
I have a question. Last September and October there were some pictures posted of a Mineralize Skinfinish Pinwheel in 4 iridescent colors. Looking at it, it looked white/ pearl/ silver, but the colors shifted in the light, so there was gold, mint, lavender, or pink. I thought the Pinwhieel might come out in the Strobe collection, but I never heard any more about it. One of the pics is below...

Does anyone know anything about it? Basically it was like all the colors in the Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette, but in one convenient compact.

View attachment 60020

I don't remember if it's come out yet or not! That said, if it hasn't... there's usually a Mineralize collection out during the summer, too, right?

Hrm...

Monsy

View attachment 60020

nope hasn't been out yet... who knows what happened to it ?

Marsha Pomells

View attachment 60020

I have more chance picking up the alchemist palette than waiting for this to launch.

lyseD

Off topic but can I get some suggestions for powder blush to take on holiday. I am limiting myself to two, so which would be best for multiple looks?

:thanx: