MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
A brush from an upcoming collaboration with jewelry designer Robert Lee Morris:
View attachment 59817

If this brush set is any indication, the rest of the Holiday 2017 collection will have a glittery metallic theme/packaging:
View attachment 59818

Source: 如愿champion
Thanks for sharing! They look good, especially the first one.

Is MAC going to phase out natural hair
brushes?
Someone on here mentioned that, but I guess it's just a rumor so far. The brushes from that set look synthetic, but their numbers all start with 4 or 5 which makes me think they're just expanding their brush line by adding synthetic options. I could be wrong tho.

Icecaramellatte

Moderators! I think you need to make a new thread. I saw Ashley Rudders' post first and then found the other one.

Instagram

Instagram

Loving the eyeshadow duo packaging. Reminds me a bit of Shu Uemura's duos and Yaz Bukey collection from Shu.

Miss Dynamite

Off to check these out. I'm assuming these are the big release of shadows from last summer. I couldn't understand why they didn't have permanent products in pan form. I never got around to picking these up. Off to make my list. Thanks.

I checked the website and they don't seem to be available quite yet. But I'm guessing they will be soon.

Miss Dynamite

Oh really?
I keep seeing it all over Instagram and saw a few people say May 2nd. But I have no clue what is going on with it, no beauty bloggers got the info, didn't show up on the site. So Idk if US isn't getting it or if it was delayed. It looks like it would be really good for my lips. I get the feeling that all 4 colors will look pretty much the same though, based on the swatches I've seen.

OctoberViolet

I can honestly say I miss receiving early info on MAC collections & releases. I know they (MAC) doesn't want anything mentioned too early, but man, back in the days we had some people that would give us hints and the downlows on upcoming stuff. I loved knowing what was around the corner. Now, I'm just bored.:zzz:

shellygrrl

Staff member
I keep seeing it all over Instagram and saw a few people say May 2nd. But I have no clue what is going on with it, no beauty bloggers got the info, didn't show up on the site. So Idk if US isn't getting it or if it was delayed. It looks like it would be really good for my lips. I get the feeling that all 4 colors will look pretty much the same though, based on the swatches I've seen.

Probably just delayed.

Mac-Guy

I can honestly say I miss receiving early info on MAC collections & releases. I know they (MAC) doesn't want anything mentioned too early, but man, back in the days we had some people that would give us hints and the downlows on upcoming stuff. I loved knowing what was around the corner. Now, I'm just bored.:zzz:

Good 'ol times

fabulousmoolah

I just got the email for Liptensity box set. $395 on lipsticks in one shot when I already have enough lipstick for a lifetime? No thanks. It's good for pros and rich people but no.