MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

Prettypackages

WTF MAC. The collection name is Fruity Juicy and you give us this? Bright colored packaging with cute fruits and what not (think Quite Cute) would have been way more appropriate. And the bronzer formula again? They must have a huge stockpile of those things to get rid of. I am looking forward to what else they have coming but not thrilled about the packaging.
that would be cute!
ohhh who's instagram is this? I want those black boxes!!!
Oh No! I didn't even notice a minimum. I had quite a bit on my list and was planning an order anyway so I just got a whole bunch of stuff. I called my mother to ask for her list because she told me about a month ago that she needed blush or something. I said I would order it when I placed an order. But the funny thing is, she gave me a huge list. I didn't even tell her how much percentage off the sale was. I guess she had been making a list for quite awhile. She picked up some of the new shadows from the summer release. They looked so pretty, I was tempted to add on to my order but I resisted. The only thing that blows is that I bought a whole bunch of mac stuff at nordies not so long ago. They always seem to have a sale after I buy a whole bunch of stuff. They did the same around the holidays too. I had just bought a bunch of the new EDSFs and Strobe Creams and new lipsticks. When a day later a sale is on the web page.

what new shadows? Am I behind again? oh wait last Summer? LOL

Marsha Pomells

Love that packaging, although I do think it definitely would've been nicer with a white background. Can't wait to find out what all shades and products are in this collection.
Agreed. I would look look more pleasing to the eye too.
If it is too pretty I might have to add it to "Products im afraid of using" like Trophy Pearlmatte lol.

Still need another Trophy, I just can't get myself to destroy the bowling pins.
I'll be there shortly... :D

fur4elise

Lip Duo Goodness! Available in-store and online March 23rd through March 27th
$29 each!
img_7814.jpg
img_7845.jpg img_7852.jpg
img_7858.jpg img_7846.jpg
img_7864.jpg
(beatfacefridayy ~ I am liking this site ;) )

ETA: Random Thought ~ The Wonder Woman movie is releasing in June...I wonder, wonder...may we get some sort of another WW release?! Hmmmmm...
thinking_emoti.jpg

Last edited:

missjulie

Hmm, might be some new/returning EDSFs too? Not sure about the status of these, but hopefully they are being added to the perm line...

Glow With It - Soft peachy nude with multi-dimensional shimmer
Superb - Patina bronze
Oh, Darling - Metallic gold

I was just looking at our local MAC site, and these seem to be already listed among the other EDSFs and available to order (although this might just be a mistake and they put it up a little early).

Corally

Dominic just posted a pic with swatches of the edsf and he says it's a shade extension! So they're perm! Glow With It seems a bit too dark for me and not very shimmery so I think I'll skip that one. Unless other swatches convince me otherwise of course.

Instagram

Marsha Pomells

Dominic just posted a pic with swatches of the edsf and he says it's a shade extension! So they're perm! Glow With It seems a bit too dark for me and not very shimmery so I think I'll skip that one. Unless other swatches convince me otherwise of course.

Instagram
I ain't done with the other ones released last year...
[MENTION=51593]fur4elise[/MENTION]... still can't find the treats table in Highlighters Anonymous...

Latest posts