MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

Miss Dynamite

Well, MAC sent me a code in my email for 25% off...however, the code just gives me an error even though the email says it should already be working.

fabulousmoolah

The 25% code is not very nice, You have to buy $50 (after discount) for it to work or else you have to pay for shipping even though you're select, even obsessed.

Miss Dynamite

The 25% code is not very nice, You have to buy $50 (after discount) for it to work or else you have to pay for shipping even though you're select, even obsessed.
Yep, I only have $40 extra to spend because of all the new lipsticks, lipglasses and blushes I want. But I'd end up not really saving any money, so to hell with it...I'll just keep my money if they wanna try to screw us over like that.

Icecaramellatte

Oh No! I didn't even notice a minimum. I had quite a bit on my list and was planning an order anyway so I just got a whole bunch of stuff. I called my mother to ask for her list because she told me about a month ago that she needed blush or something. I said I would order it when I placed an order. But the funny thing is, she gave me a huge list. I didn't even tell her how much percentage off the sale was. I guess she had been making a list for quite awhile. She picked up some of the new shadows from the summer release. They looked so pretty, I was tempted to add on to my order but I resisted. The only thing that blows is that I bought a whole bunch of mac stuff at nordies not so long ago. They always seem to have a sale after I buy a whole bunch of stuff. They did the same around the holidays too. I had just bought a bunch of the new EDSFs and Strobe Creams and new lipsticks. When a day later a sale is on the web page.

Monsy

Oh No! I didn't even notice a minimum. I had quite a bit on my list and was planning an order anyway so I just got a whole bunch of stuff. I called my mother to ask for her list because she told me about a month ago that she needed blush or something. I said I would order it when I placed an order. But the funny thing is, she gave me a huge list. I didn't even tell her how much percentage off the sale was. I guess she had been making a list for quite awhile. She picked up some of the new shadows from the summer release. They looked so pretty, I was tempted to add on to my order but I resisted. The only thing that blows is that I bought a whole bunch of mac stuff at nordies not so long ago. They always seem to have a sale after I buy a whole bunch of stuff. They did the same around the holidays too. I had just bought a bunch of the new EDSFs and Strobe Creams and new lipsticks. When a day later a sale is on the web page.

ask nordies to adjust the price for you

MzBrownBeauty

These days w/what seems as MAC's slumping sales, I'd wait a little while to see if anything will be discounted. It dawned on me Black Friday after they originally offered (I believe a free additional sample) and then ended up giving 25% off, that sales were decreasing besides collections going into the goodbye section on Mac. In the meantime, I'd call nordies to see if they'll adjust the price.

elegant-one

I was going to place a Mac order last night but it was just short of $50 :shakehead: So I just ordered what I wanted from Nordies with the 15% off price match.

Latest posts