MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

beautyescape

I am loving the promo image for the Metallic Lips collection. I hope the formula is good quality because many of the colors look nice. Plus its a nice break from all of the liquid matte lip releases from other brands :)

shellygrrl

Staff member
I believe it is the beauty guru thread. Maybe we could re-name it Future Forward...if that is the official release name. [MENTION=65477]shellygrrl[/MENTION] ?

As mentioned, they're two different collections. What I did was take the Future Forward posts out of the Guru thread and put them in a new thread.

Miss Dynamite

As mentioned, they're two different collections. What I did was take the Future Forward posts out of the Guru thread and put them in a new thread.

Could we get one for the new lipglass collection and the metallic lips? I'd make them but Idk if that is allowed since I'm not a mod.

Miss Dynamite

After 9 months of waiting for MAC to restock Ruby Red pigment, they just completely removed it from their website...I'm so sick of them removing permanent products with no warning at all. I swear, they make me wanna throw up lately with all the shit they are pulling.

LadyBug13

I think this happens quite often. One location opens, another one closes.

Very true. My favorite MAC store was the one on Montague Street in Brooklyn. I went to the downtown Brooklyn Sephora back in December and decided to walk over to the MAC store since it's a 5-6 minute walk. It was replaced by a boutique clothing store. I went online when I got home and found out that it closed towards the start of summer, only for a new location to open up about a 5 minute walk away. Right now, there are 4 MACs in the same vicinity in Brooklyn, all within walking distance.

Mac-Guy

I can't wait to go to the upcoming remodeled Times Sauare MAC! I'll probably hear a choir singing in my head as I walk in lol

It's about time that they remodel it. I prefer the one at the flatiron. It is less messy than the Times Square store.

jennyap

So pretty! Still don't know if I'm going to pick some up, because the swatches look pretty shimmery/metallic so far.

Same. My ED blushes are some of my favourites, but I'm not so sure about these yet.

This seems to be the full list:
Rosy Cheeks - Mid-tone muted blue fuchsia
Sweets for my Sweet - Mid-tone yellow pink
Faux Sure! - Warm pinky mauve
Just a Pinch - Apricot
Cheeky Bits - Mid-tone pinky coral
Into the Pink - Soft pastel pink
Telling Glow - Bright coral
Hard to Get - Warm burgundy brown
Fairly Precious - Light pinky champagne
Wrapped Candy - Plum
Hushed Tone - Neutralized pink peach

Based on the colour descriptions alone there are several I'm interested in, but we all know how inaccurate the can be! Probably need to swatch these for myself to be sure.

jennyap

Hmm, might be some new/returning EDSFs too? Not sure about the status of these, but hopefully they are being added to the perm line...

Glow With It - Soft peachy nude with multi-dimensional shimmer
Superb - Patina bronze
Oh, Darling - Metallic gold

Corally

Same. My ED blushes are some of my favourites, but I'm not so sure about these yet.

This seems to be the full list:
Rosy Cheeks - Mid-tone muted blue fuchsia
Sweets for my Sweet - Mid-tone yellow pink
Faux Sure! - Warm pinky mauve
Just a Pinch - Apricot
Cheeky Bits - Mid-tone pinky coral
Into the Pink - Soft pastel pink
Telling Glow - Bright coral
Hard to Get - Warm burgundy brown
Fairly Precious - Light pinky champagne
Wrapped Candy - Plum
Hushed Tone - Neutralized pink peach

Based on the colour descriptions alone there are several I'm interested in, but we all know how inaccurate the can be! Probably need to swatch these for myself to be sure.

Hmm, might be some new/returning EDSFs too? Not sure about the status of these, but hopefully they are being added to the perm line...

Glow With It - Soft peachy nude with multi-dimensional shimmer
Superb - Patina bronze
Oh, Darling - Metallic gold

I really hope everthings perm because this collection should launch in April? Didn't expect it so soon. With so many blushes you would expect this will be an addition to the perm line but who knows.. I read something about the edsfs too on Instagram. I already have Superb and in a way kinda own OD because the WOG in the Nutcracker Sweet compact was more similar to OD than the OG WOG. But I think I'll buy them all. I rarely use my Superb (and OG WOG) because I'm afraid I'll run out, so silly lol. So all three for me! And I'm kinda hoping that this Fairly Precious is a bit different than the edsf so I can buy it lol, the efsf FP makes such a lovely highlighter. Not that I need more highlighter, I think I own around 70 now? Not sure. Bought like 20 in the past 2 weeks, oops.

Latest posts