MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

lyseD

Earlier in the month I was in store and picked up my anniversary gift which was a full sized Patentpolish lip pencil. Yesterday I was placing an on-line order and it allowed me to add the anniversary gift (three make up bags) to my cart. :)

Miss Dynamite

OMG, it's already August. Fall collection, where are you!?
I'm starting to wonder if the MAC Girls palettes are the fall collection. There doesn't seem to be that much other stuff coming out, mostly just lipsticks and lip liners. They didn't even have a big July collection this year like they always used to have.

Mac-Guy

I'm starting to wonder if the MAC Girls palettes are the fall collection. There doesn't seem to be that much other stuff coming out, mostly just lipsticks and lip liners. They didn't even have a big July collection this year like they always used to have.

This would be really terrible.

Miss Dynamite

This would be really terrible.
Yep. I'd love another collection like A Novel Romance or Indulge. And 40 backups of Reckless Desire Lipglass. But on the good side, Temptalia has swatches for the MAC Girls palettes and Fashion Fanatic looks super pretty. So that and the Bangin Brilliant pro pans will be my present to myself. Though I'm still waiting for them to fix the prices for the blush pro pans...they still have them listed as $17 when they should be $6.

Miss Dynamite

There is apparently a collection coming out tomorrow called Pretty Innocent which is the Tendertalk Lip Balms and 4 new Casual Colours, but it looks like it might be Asia only.

Rinstar

This would literally be the worst fall collection ever. I would be so mad.

Mac-Guy

Yep. I'd love another collection like A Novel Romance or Indulge. And 40 backups of Reckless Desire Lipglass. But on the good side, Temptalia has swatches for the MAC Girls palettes and Fashion Fanatic looks super pretty. So that and the Bangin Brilliant pro pans will be my present to myself. Though I'm still waiting for them to fix the prices for the blush pro pans...they still have them listed as $17 when they should be $6.

I really hope that MAC Girls is not the Fall collection.

fur4elise

I really hope that MAC Girls is not the Fall collection.

Whaaaaah, whaaaah, whaaah, whaah...That is how I feel about MAC Girls...There is no excitement at all around surrounding MAC at this moment. No buzz, no sneak peeks, no leaks, nada, zip, zilch! My coin has steadily been going elsewhere this year...I am sure I am not the only one...MAC is losing out big time!

Mac-Guy

Whaaaaah, whaaaah, whaaah, whaah...That is how I feel about MAC Girls...There is no excitement at all around surrounding MAC at this moment. No buzz, no sneak peeks, no leaks, nada, zip, zilch! My coin has steadily been going elsewhere this year...I am sure I am not the only one...MAC is losing out big time!

We still have 2 - 3 weeks until the typical release date of the Fall collection. There is still hope. I would really hate if there is no big Fall collection, especially as the holiday collection doesn't sound too exciting either.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

Totally agree. I didn't buy a lot last year and bought even less this year, I miss looking forward to a collection and being really excited for it.

lyseD

Totally agree. I didn't buy a lot last year and bought even less this year, I miss looking forward to a collection and being really excited for it.

I have spent so little at MAC this year I will for sure lose my Obsessed status.

PrettyTwisted

I'm not interested in any of the MAC Girls palettes, although I understand MAC is marketing to the Instagram crowd. I'm still holding out hope for an 'old school' Fall collection like A Novel Romance

Latest posts