Pro Longwear Long-Last Lips Collection
Snow Ball collection - Holiday 2017MAC x Nicki Minaj part 2 - 2018
MAC x Aaliyah summer 2018
MAC x Rossi De Palma - Oct/Nov
Grand Illusion Holographic Liquid Lip Colour
Metallic Liquid Lipsticks
Plumping lipstick - launching in 2018
Strobe Glaze

The Tanya Taylor collection was one that was in competition for the CFDA, which Chromat won instead, so I'm pretty sure that won't be released. Highly doubt the lip oils will be released in US, but I could be wrong.

missjulie

Found this on a Sephora thread.

SEPTEMBER

21 MAC x Nicki Minaj

COMING SOON

MAC x Tanya Taylor NYC
Pinwheel Mineralized Skin Finish

Lip Oils

Snow Ball collection - Holiday 2017
MAC x Nicki Minaj part 2 - 2018

Strobe Glaze

Oh I hope the unicorn pinwheel will be one of those mineralize skinfinishes.

MissTania

:icon_cheers::rotfl::sunshine::knuddel::five:

We are definitely on the same wave length my friend! I did the exact same thing earlier this week! I placed an order over the phone and at first I was just going to get one, but then caved and said "ahh just give me both." The lady laughed and laughed. I am super excited though, especially for the new one. :)

On a different Mac note, I backed up the baby be cool set. Absolutely LOVE those lipsticks!:cool:
Lol, there was no chance of us getting just one! Thank goodness they haven't made more shades or we'd be in (more) trouble. I knew you would love the Baby be Cool set, I hope they release the lippies as a full size some time soon!

Monsy

Thanks, guys. :)
btw I love many mac brushes. Not every brush works perfectly with every foundation. I like to experiment depending on the coverage I want. i love 187 for more of a airbrushed look with studio fix. 170 is great but it might be too much for some so i like to use it with thinner foundations that are more lighter coverage to get more out of them. that slanted black one forgot the name i love with waterweight etc...

lipstickaddict

Lol, there was no chance of us getting just one! Thank goodness they haven't made more shades or we'd be in (more) trouble. I knew you would love the Baby be Cool set, I hope they release the lippies as a full size some time soon!

Yep! We were goners from the start:roflmao::rofl::rotfl: Mine were just delivered and they are GORGEOUS! Definitely glad we got both:icon_cheers::tee:

Yes! I really hope Mac releases the baby be cool lipsticks in the full size at some point. Even hubs has been complimenting my lips lately lol:eek:

Mac-Guy

btw I love many mac brushes. Not every brush works perfectly with every foundation. I like to experiment depending on the coverage I want. i love 187 for more of a airbrushed look with studio fix. 170 is great but it might be too much for some so i like to use it with thinner foundations that are more lighter coverage to get more out of them. that slanted black one forgot the name i love with waterweight etc...

Love how it applies, but it's a pain to clean.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Found this on a Sephora thread.

SEPTEMBER

21 MAC x Nicki Minaj

COMING SOON

MAC x Tanya Taylor NYC
Pinwheel Mineralized Skin Finish

Lip Oils

Snow Ball collection - Holiday 2017
MAC x Nicki Minaj part 2 - 2018

Strobe Glaze

I could be wrong, but I think that is an old post. As far as I know that info about the Pinwheel MSF was added way back when the first pics from Fashion Week popped up and just was never updated/removed. So I wouldn't take this as confirmation that they're coming out soon (or ever).

Last edited:

Mac-Guy

YES!!!! you are so right . oval 6 is even worse

have you tried pro perfomance sponge or all blending sponge?

I did, but it's not for me. I like really clean tool and sponges and blenders tend to get nasty really fast. I just stay away from them.