MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
We have 25% off on the German site as well, who would have thought? Not me, because I placed an order somewhere else yesterday. Ugh. :violin:
Prism blush (how have I never noticed it in all those years?!) and the medium pro palette to make a travel friendly palette with all my basics. Blush, contour, studio finish concealer and eyeshadow.

The only other item that I'm interested in is a RBL Blush, but the code doesn't seem to work on that collection.

Corally

We have 25% off on the German site as well, who would have thought? Not me, because I placed an order somewhere else yesterday. Ugh. :violin:
Prism blush (how have I never noticed it in all those years?!) and the medium pro palette to make a travel friendly palette with all my basics. Blush, contour, studio finish concealer and eyeshadow.

The only other item that I'm interested in is a RBL Blush, but the code doesn't seem to work on that collection.

Sucks that you missed out on the offer. We don't even have the 25% discount, only a free huggable with minimum of €40 spending. Guess it's better than nothing but I have zero interest in the huggables lol and there are way better BF deals.

Monsy

I also have a feeling they will get d/c.

which makes me so sad. mineralize products are my favorite from mac , they have such a gorgeous finish on the skin. i ordered warm soul and cosmic force (the best nude blush for pale skin ever)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
which makes me so sad. mineralize products are my favorite from mac , they have such a gorgeous finish on the skin. i ordered warm soul and cosmic force (the best nude blush for pale skin ever)

Yes! I really like that one, too.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Sucks that you missed out on the offer. We don't even have the 25% discount, only a free huggable with minimum of €40 spending. Guess it's better than nothing but I have zero interest in the huggables lol and there are way better BF deals.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of those deals since it's usually a product I'm not interested in.

aradhana

I guess i missed the fine print. Unlike the Sephora sale, you can only use this code ONCE.

whoops! i didn't realize either. kept seeing the emails coming in from mac, advertising the sale, so i was thinking about going back for more esp reading some of the posts in here featuring things i forgot about while i was shopping. i guess i won't be making another purchase after all!

GreenEyedAllie

I love Prism! MAC always putting out LEs causes a lot of their great perm products to be overlooked unless featured in an LE collection, I think.
Tisk! Huggable are amazing! ;)

Miss Dynamite

I was just on the Nordstrom Rack site and it looks like blush is the only Mineralized product NOT there. I wish MAC would put everything that’s being discontinued in the Goodbyes not just LE
Same, there has been so many items that were permanent one day and then completely gone from the site the next day, no warning at all. It's really making me angry.

PrettyTwisted

Same, there has been so many items that were permanent one day and then completely gone from the site the next day, no warning at all. It's really making me angry.

And then I hesitate to buy discontinued items off Nordstrom Rack only because I need all my MAC expenditures to count towards my MAC Select lol

But like I said so far there are no Mineralize blushes on NR/Hautelook so hopefully they aren’t being discontinued

Miss Dynamite

what has been discontinued lately? i haven't been paying enough attention i think!
In the past few months, most Paint Pots, several Fluidlines, Casual Colours, Pearlglide Eyeliners, Superslick Eyeliners, Tendertalk Lip Balm and a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember atm.

Mac-Guy

I was just on the Nordstrom Rack site and it looks like blush is the only Mineralized product NOT there. I wish MAC would put everything that’s being discontinued in the Goodbyes not just LE

Yes, that's the reason I think the mineralize blushes are next... Probably no warning. I could be wrong though.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I have been wondering about the nail polishes. Unless I missed it, there haven't been any new ones in a long time, not even in the holiday collection. I feel like there used to be a lot LE ones before.

Miss Dynamite

I have been wondering about the nail polishes. Unless I missed it, there haven't been any new ones in a long time, not even in the holiday collection. I feel like there used to be a lot LE ones before.

They haven't had very many blushes or eyeliners either, and no new pigments in a long time, it's always repromotes.

DMcG9

In the past few months, most Paint Pots, several Fluidlines, Casual Colours, Pearlglide Eyeliners, Superslick Eyeliners, Tendertalk Lip Balm and a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember atm.

It's like all of my favourite things...
I know makeup lines have to keep things fresh but damn, not consistently inconsistent. A lot of these products were staples I loved. I guess it's time to move on.

Latest posts